12 | „gavi of course"

gavi and i decided to keep our relationship private at first . from my side , only jude and jamal knew and from his , only his sister (aurora) and his best friend pedri , who walked in on us .

we wanted to keep it that way , but after dating for one week we both realized how hard it was for nobody to suspect anything or not to kiss / hold hands in public .

hermosa , i don't wanna do this anymore"

is he breaking up with me?!

„what?"

„keeping it private . i want everyone else in the world to know that you're mine and mine only"

awhhhh

i snaked my arms around his neck as he held my waist

„i wouldn't mind that"

he smiled and leaned in for a kiss , when i suddenly got a call .

not

now

i groaned and quickly pecked him on his lips before grabbing my phone to answer it .

„amara"

„jude , hey , you ok?"

„yeah i'm good , i just wanted to know if you're coming to the world cup? if not i'll buy you tickets"

i love him sm .

„yesss i am going , i convinced xavi to buy tickets for me as i didn't want gavi to pay them"

that earned me a dirty look from my boyfriend , he acts hurt because i didn't let him buy a ticket to qatar for me .

„ohh i see . we'll see each other right? promise me , pleaseee"

i giggled .

„of course i'll see you dummy"

„good . byeee i love you . wait? can i say this? you have a boyfriend right?"

„yes you can say that , we haven't held this conversation yet . ich hab dich auch lieb , ciao"

i mean i love gavi , i really do , but i still feel insecure about being the first one to open up about my feelings .

„jude?"

„mhm , now where were we?"

i noticed him getting slightly jealous about jude and i don't want to worry him because i don't feel that way for jude .

not anymore .

gavi and i had a long and intense kiss , before he suddenly interrupted .

„you ok?"

„i love you"

oh

YES

„i love you too , but where is this coming from?"

„say it again"

„i love you"

he pulled me in again . we had a little make out session , before he needed to go back home .

„see you tomorrow?"

„only if you greet me with a kiss tho"

„nothing rather than that hermosa"

i blushed . this nickname is going to be the death of me i swear . we kissed one last time and he left .
i decided to tell xavi now , he deserves to know .
so i did that . i went down the stairs and sat down next to him , my second and better father who doesn't even know about my awful past .

„xavi i need to tell you something"

„don't scare me like that mi hija"

„no no no it's nothing concerning , just that i am dating pablo"

„which one?"

is he fr rn . i never really talked to torre .

„gavi of course"

he stayed quiet , thinking about the choice of his next words .

„well , congrats , just let him know that if he hurts you , he'll be kicked out of the team"

„WHAT , PA NO YOU CANNOT DO THAT"

i shouldn't have told him . what if we have an argument and he randomly decides to sell gavi? hell nah . should i tell him that it was a prank? for pablos best will? for his career? should i go? should he sign another club before it's too late?

xavi must have seen my panicked face and started to laugh .

„it was a joke mi hija"

i sighed in relief .

„dios mio , you scared me"

the rest of the evening went on pretty chill , with me and xavi sitting on the sofa , watching tv shows and talking about the world cup .

„soo , who will you support?"

„hard decision . well obviously brazil and germany , but my family is from france and argentina so i think i'll have 4 teams to support . and i also support spain of course"

„really tough decision . don't you support england too?"

„i could , yes , but the rivalry between germany and england is too strong to gain any respect for some england fans , but i do support jude of course"

„understandable . actually , i wanted to ask you , if you want to get a job or something? not because i want to get rid of you , i just thought that you want to do something? if you want a job at barça , i have some saved up for you"

„i don't kno-"

„you don't have to it's fine , we can talk about that after the wc"

he didn't even let me finish lmao

in 3 days we are leaving for qatar and i am sooo excited to see my friends again .

end of chapter 12 🫶🏼

a/n: sorry this one's short

hope y'all liked this and feel free to leave any ideas or wishes , i'll try to bring them into the story if i can

aleyna