2 | „estou em casa"

i was laying in my bed as it is already 11pm and i convinced xavi that i wanted to go to the training again tomorrow , just because i wanted to see him .
i slept immediately , hoping i'd dream of him .
-
well , i did not sleep very well as i always had trouble to sleep in beds that are not used if you know what i mean , but hey atleast i didn't have a nightmare or something .
my outfit today was much prettier as yesterday because today i have someone that i'm interested in . instead of a nike sweatpants and a random hoodie , i choose a cream white cargo jeans and a pretty dark green top , which fitted me perfectly .

„mi hija , are you ready?"

xavi shouted from downstairs .

„yepp i am coming now wait a second"

i looked in the mirror to check my finished look and almost tripped as i rushed down the stairs .

„careful there amy"

i laughed it off . we went to grab something from a bakery on the way to barcelonas training court and i only picked a cocoa and a croissant as i literally despise coffee . it's so fcking disgusting like eww . no offense tho . xavi and i talked a lot during the ride and i will not lie , it was rlly nice talking to him again , as i missed it very much .
when we arrived , most of the guys were already warming up . i spotted a certain brown haired boy and a smile creeped onto my face as i saw him already looking at me . we held eye contact for a while , but pedri interrupted it , in which he runned up to me only to wrap his arms around me .
i hate physical contact with nearly strangers .
but of course , i did not want to seem like a bitch so i hugged him back .

„amyyy i am happy you're here , gavi wouldn't shut up about you"

GAVI DID NOT WHAT
i tried so hard to hide a blush , but tragically failed at it .

„nahh you're lying pedro"

he wiggled his eyebrows as he saw my face and made a mhmmm noice , signaling me he doesn't believe any of my words . i smacked him on the arm and he jumped away .

„ouchhh that hurt"

i laughed at his pout

„you deserve it"

„pfff"

he walked away , but turned around to wink at me which caused me to giggle .

„saluttt"

i heard someone saying behind me .

je t'ai entendu parler français madame"
-> i heard you spoke french madame

„ouiii , c'est vrai . es-tu ousmané non?"
-> yes that's correct . you are ousmané right?

he nodded and we had a small conversation in french , talking about him missing it to speak his mother language , as everyone here speaks spanish and about me being happy to be able to improve in my french language „talent" . i learned french from my mom as she is half french , so i have been speaking it all my life , but it got worse because i had nearly no one to speak in french to . now i have ousmané .

xavi called him back to the training because we got lost in our own conversation and he didn't realize that he was here to train . i sat down at my usual place and watched the team , well mainly gavi , train . we'd share a few glances , but he focused on his training . i looked around the tribune and saw airpods lying there . i had my own ones so i am not here to steal them i just want to hand them to xavi so he can handle it . but as i looked at the air pod case , i noticed that there were initials carved into the shell . p.g. and a blue and red heart . barcelona . oh my god . pg stands for pablo gavi . oh . i decided to give him his air pods back after he finished his training .
20 minutes later and xavi redeemed them . i should have brought a jacket , it was very cold . but naive as i am , i thought spain was always hot and i would never even have to wear a jacket , but here's me , freezing because it's only 8 degrees . i quickly ran down to the pitch and called out for gavi . when i called his name he turned around with a suprised look on his face . i send him a smile and asked him :
„can i talk to you for a second please?"