75 | „can we talk?"

GAVIS POV

i came back and my mind completely switched up , i was just so upset and mad at xavi , especially for doing this do her. i was only slightly mad at her because she could've told me earlier , but i understand shy she didn't so i can't even be mad .

my only concern was how bad i messed this up , first i say i can't live without her and want nothing more than her back and then i pulled that move ... like ... why gavi?

angry at myself i punched the wall which left a mark on my knuckles . perfect .

„gavi is that you?"

pedris voice was faintly heard from the living room and i walked towards it .

i can't help but get a déjà vu when i last walked in on them , just that now it was completely my fault .

amaras small figure was hidden in pedris chest , supposedly sleeping .

„i want to apologize"

i croaked out , now on the verge of tears .

„do that tomorrow pablo please"

i nodded and left to go upstairs . i hate that amara and pedri are getting so super close lately , it's not that i don't like them being friends , but what if they fall for each other?

what if they both replace me?

imagine if i'd lost the two most important persons in my life besides my family only because they like each other .

would be the ultimate nightmare for me .

AMARAS POV

i think it was pretty early in the morning and someone definitely opened the door to the living room . i wanted to get up or atleast open my eyes , but my „pillow" was too comfortable and the hair massage was just the cherry on top .

„is she still asleep?"

„i guess so"

„pedri how can i ever apologize?"

i heard and felt pedri sigh as he continued to scratch my head .

„i don't know pablo , i only hope that this will be the last time you'll ever need to do this because i don't know how much our dear amara can take anymore"

„can i ask you something?"

„of course , go ahead"

„do you feel something for her? or have you ever felt a little spark or something i don't know"

„no , never , we never had those .... moments? i think amara and i are better off as friends , the imagination of dating her just feels odd and weird to me . i mean , she is a very beautiful girl i can't deny that , but i don't like her in that way"

„i am so happy to hear that because lately you both have been getting closer to each other and i was afraid that you or maybe even her would start to feel something more than friends for the other one"

„pablo , do you know what most of our conversations are about?"

„how could i?"

„they mostly are about you . not in a bad way of course , but it's her asking me every possible thing related thing to you . pablo she loves you more than i don't know what , probably everyone , so please whatever you're doing , make sure to not lose her . for both of your sakes"

only silence was heard after pedris words and i couldn't have described it better than he did . i really hope pablo is going to apologize properly and maybe , maybe i'll forgive him . i know that he normally isn't like this and obviously i don't think he thinks this low of me as he told me earlier . no , i know him better .

only that he is still snapping out like this sometimes and that we both act like it's normal bothers me . it shouldn't be this normalized by us or pedri .

on the other side , i don't know how to change it , i cannot change the fact that he has anger issues . that's just him and sometimes , sometimes i love him for that because it can be quite ... attractive sometimes if you get what i mean .

amor i know that you're awake don't act like you aren't"

well shit .

„shh let me try to sleep , you're comfortable"

„she heard everything didn't she?"

why was gavi still here?

„i suppose she did"

lovely"

i couldn't resist to snap my eyes open , just because i knew i get to see his beautiful face .

„can we talk?"

he then asked me and i got up from the couch , sending a smile to pedri which he returned and i left with gavi .

„where are we going , pablo i look like i fell out of bed!"

i asked him as he pulled me into the city of barcelona .

„you'll see soon enough don't worry"

„pablo you know how impatient i can be so please don't make me get angry at you again"

„we are almost there i promise"

just then i realized where we are going . our spot at the beach .

we arrived and pablo held both of my hands in his , looking deep into my eyes which made it hard for me to focus on his upcoming words .

hermosa i don't know how often i need to tell you that i am sorry or that i didn't mean it in that way-"

„one time pablo , apologize and maybe you're forgiven afterwards"

and he apologized . i think his apology was so honest that he even started to cry a bit .

„- and i would like to be nothing more than your boyfriend again"

that's how he ended his speech and it was the only sign i needed before i pulled him into a tight hug .

i think an important part in mine and gavis relationship are hugs . personally , i prefer hugs over forehead kisses and forehead kisses over normal kisses on the lips .

it's just another type of comfort for me to be in gavis arms and i can't even explain how safe i feel .

„are you taking me back hermosa?"

„you know that i would be taking you back any day pablo"

that was his cue to kiss me and lord he did kiss me like he hasn't kissed me since years . like he was born to do it .

and i enjoyed every second of it .

end of chapter 75 🫶🏼

i hope some of you all are still awake , i had quite a busy day today but i wanted to update again so here you all go ❤️❤️

i love you all

aleyna