28 | „he's my friend"

i was on my plane to barcelona after a heartbreaking goodbye with jude . i swear to god i won't do this to myself again .

i decided to ask xavi if moving to london is an option for me . i know he won't like it , but i think i am going to tell him the truth about everything , maybe he will understand me better .

„you want to move to london?"

he looked at me like he's just seen a ghost . i knew that i need to tell him about it now for him to understand .

„xavi there's something you need to know"

so i told him all of it .

GAVIS POV

xavi arrived suprisingly late at training today and i have the bad feeling that it has something to do with amara . he seemed off the whole time and didn't really care what we did , but lewandowski motivated us enough to keep going . after training i heard xavi call my name . oh no .

gavi!"

i turned around and looked at him .

„did you know about it?"

„about what?"

„the reason she broke up , did you know?"

oh .

„yes , i knew about it"

he just nodded and left . i think the news have affected him very much . xavi and amara had a deeper bound than i thought they did .

after arriving home with pedri , i decided to go and do some shopping .

i was walking into the market to buy the necessary things like milk , sugar , some fruit , soap and stuff like that because we literally had nothing after we came back from qatar . when i stood at the cosmetic section , someone bumped into me .

„i'm sorry"

i know that voice .

hermosa?"

it's her . she looked up and i finally saw her beautiful face again .

„what are you doing here?"

i asked . what a dumb question . she is shopping pablo , can't you see??

„shopping"

i looked into her shopping cart and there was my whole bathroom in it .

„so much?"

she sighed .

„i'm moving"

with that two words she turned around and walked away . she's moving? why? i thought now that we are back in barcelona , she might come back to me . but she is moving . i wanted to ask her where she is moving , maybe she is only moving into her own apartment or something , but she was already gone .

AMARAS POV

why did i have to meet gavi now? seeing him threw me off . i wanted to focus on myself and not on this romantic love . sometimes i feel like the world has something against me for real .

i decided to text mason and ask him if it was really okay for him if i move in with him . maybe he just said that because he was sad or was feeling empathetic? i don't know .

texts between „mase" and „amy"

amy
mason?

mase
yes

amy
were you serious about me moving in with you or was that just a joke??