54 | „can i kiss you?"

sophia and kai left and everyone else except gavi left too . he was determined to stay because he didn't want me to be alone .

how caring can a person be? we continued pur tvd marathon and i laughed at pablo when he cried during bonnies funeral in the fifth season .

we were cuddling and crying the whole time and i can't help but get flashbacks when we watched notebook and he cried his soul out because apparently it was „too emotional" .

we weren't even together then . after that he found out about my tattoo .

„bye i'm getting a déjà vu right mow"

i spoke up and he nodded during sobs . i didn't cry so much as him because i knew that bonnie was going to come back .

when his crying stopped and we nearly fell asleep , he decided to speak again .

hermosa"

yes"

„why did you do it?"

„why did i do what?"

„why did you hurt yourself?"

oh shit . how does he know about this? no one was supposed to .

„pablo-"

„was it because of me? was it my fault? i've seen it after your birthday party and then the day before the match"

the first time was because of him , the second time was for him , i remember my „p" .

„well the first time , yes . you and my father . you reminded me too much of my father while saying that . and the second time i did it more for you than because of you . i don't know how to explain . you just saved me during that time , so i engraved a „p" to remind myself everything will be fine and i'm going to be okay . you saved me . without you , i couldn't have done it"

„can you promise me something?"

i stayed quiet .

please"

i already knew what he was going to ask me and turned away from him . he sat up while i faced the wall .

„don't hide from me"

he quoted me again .

i slowly turned around again and he cupped my face .

i looked into his eyes and immediately felt at peace .

„can you promise me to never ever hurt yourself again , if you ever want to do that , please , call me and i'll be on my way"

i just looked into his eyes , mesmerized by them and their shine .

promise?"

„i promise"

he smiled at me and i fell inlove with him for the hundredth time today .

hermosa?"

„yes pablo"

„can i kiss you?"

he asked looking at my lips and i was about to agree , when my phone rang and we jumped away because we got scared .

i groaned and saw „judey 🫶🏼" on my screen . of course it was him . sending pablo an apologetic look , picking it up .

„jude"

„you answered how are you?"

„i was fine , until you called"