97 | „so you feel the same?"

AMARAS POV

„can you walk a bit slower please?"

i asked gavi , but he laughed at me and just pulled me with him by his hand . it was already a bit late , we are going to have the perfect view to watch the sunset .

„funny coming from you"

„i know , i am generally funny"

„who said that?"

„me"

„damn"

now i was the one laughing and he swung our hands back and forth , it was so adorable .

„the sunset is so incredibly beautiful wow"

that was the first thing i said when we arrived at out spot .

„it reminds me of you?"

„really , how?"

„because you are beautiful as well . not only from the outside , but also from the inside . every inch an every drop of blood in you is just perfect"

i blushed and looked away , i couldn't handle such strong compliments .

but gavi didn't let me , he softly put his hand under my chin and pulled me back , forcing me to look at him . i wouldn't use „forcing" as a word though , it's more of a gift that he is letting me look into his gorgeous eyes . no eyes will ever compare to his .

the love i have for this boy is unreal .

„hermosa"

„pablo"

he smiled at the fact that i just called him pablo for the first time in months .

„i know that you probably aren't ready yet and still have the slightest grudge against me , but i love you , i always have and always will"

„you don't know how long i've waited for you to finally tell me this"

„so you feel the same?"

„of course! i love you pablo , all your good and bad sides , all your imperfections , all your anger issues and just everything about you , i . love . you . it's always going to be you , no matter where or what"

„so do i have the permission to kiss my hermosa now?"

„your hermosa?"

„you're mine"

he grabbed my waist , pulling me closer to him , our noses and foreheads already touching .

„god you're killing me , just do it , kiss me"

„nothing rather than that hermosa"

and he kissed me so good , it was the best kiss of all time . really .

„i love you so much"

„i love you more moja omiljena osoba"

„you still haven't told me what it means!"

„it means „my favorite person" pablo"

„so i am your favorite person?"

jude is . but i can't say no now .

„yes"

and he kissed me again . how can someone ever compare to gavi if he kisses me this god?

that is impossible .

„there's one last question i wanted to ask before we go back home"

„go ahead"