bonus 1

AMARAS POV | 2 years later

today was a pretty exhausting day , i just came back from london because i went to sophias and kais gender reveal party . it was a girl!

gavi couldn't come because of his career , he was doing so good recently , same as pedri and alejandro .

i tried to open the door of our house as quiet as possible , asssuming everyone was already fast asleep .

when i walked into the living room , i saw no one else than pablo laying on the couch with our two childs attached to each side of him .

gavi and sophia were slightly snoring , while pedri was silent but drooling a bit .

sophia is gavi and pedri is me .

it didn't take us long to notice that .

very carefully i took our son out of gavis arms  , knowing neither of them would wake up , and carried him to his room , making sure to not step on any barbies that sophia left in his room .

we told all of our friends to stop gifting her barbies , or barbie accessoires since she has more than enough , but people like jude always buy her more barbie stuff .

of course they do .

jude is also sophias favorite uncle and he is more than proud of that title .

mama?"

pedri whispered in his sleep and i shushed him , carefully placing him into his bed , pulling the blue and red barcelona blanket on top of him .

shhhh , sleep"

„buenas noches"

i pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and nearly had a heart attack when i saw gavi standing behind me .

„you're back"

um gottes willen! you scared me"

i shout whispered and he smirked .

„sorry hermosa"

that nickname still has  the same power over me like it had 8 years ago .

crazy .

„you still blush at the word hermosa"

„no i don't"

lie .

„now come on , i stayed up the whole night waiting for you to come back and cuddle me"

i smiled at his face and hushed him out of the room .

„where is-"

„i put her into bed , don't worry señora gavira"

„hmm"

i answered , putting my arms around his neck as he grabbed my waist and kissed me .

„now come on , i want cuddles"

i laughed and we went to lay down in our bed , falling asleep in each others arms like we did 8 years ago , and will for many more .

of course , just before i fell asleep , i felt his lips touching my tattoo .

he never stopped kissing my medusa tattoo and i don't think he ever will .

i love it though .

GAVIS POV

i woke up early today , amara still asleep in my arms , slightly snoring .

„papa?"

our son pedri walked into our room with his little teddy bear pressed to his chest , he looked afraid .

„yes pedri , what's wrong?"

i asked in a quiet voice because i didn't want amara to wake up .

„i had a very bad dream about you and mama"

my face turned into a slight pout and i slowly moved amara to my right side , making space for our son to cuddle my left side .

he told me his dream was about me and amara breaking up , one of his friends' parents got divorced and he now was fearful that it was going to happen with us too .

it made me think of mine and amaras old times as teenagers , where we both hurted each other and broke up 2 or 3 times .

but we are both happy with each other now and basically never argue . it only happens like once a month when amara is on her period .

it didn't happen this month yet , and i can say that i have never been more afraid .

i told pedri that me and amara will never get divorced or break up . that we will fight sometimes because that is normal and everyone does it , but we will never break up .

after that we both stood up and went outside to play football .

i remember when amara told me that if it would not have worked out with us , she would have found herself a brazilian man and sell their kids to barcelona or real madrid .

i didn't find it amusing .

amara still laughs at the way my face looked when she said that like 7 years ago .

when her and vinicius traveled to brazil , using his birthday present to her , i couldn't stop thinking about her and how she said that she would totally go for a brazilian man .

no one could deal with me that days , my jealousy was just too much .

but she came back , loyal as ever to me .

„you're okay now?"

i asked my son , whose face looked happier by now .

„i want mama"

he's so real for that .

„i want her too you know"

„but you had her for 8 years! share"

pedri raised his voice a little and amara woke up , confused .

„pablo- pedri? what are you doing here? why are you both pouting?"

„he wants to steal you from me!"

i crossed my arms over my chest , much to amaras discomfort because she wasn't laying in my arms anymore .

„he's literally my son pablito"

she calls me pablito when she is „fake mad" at me , knowing damn well it annoys me really much .

„komm zu mama mein herz"
-> come to mama my heart

„jaa"

pedris german was close to nothing , but he got mama and saw her spread out arms , where he immediately jumped in .

i pouted playfully and amara laughed at my face .

„come get sophia , it's time for a family cuddle"

she basically demanded and i couldn't help but obey .

not too long after all four of us were laying in bed together , all snuggled up and happy with the way our life is going .

end of „bonus 1" 🫶🏼

HELLO EVERYONE 🤭🤭🤭

i decided to drop a bonus chapter as a special for 400 thousand reads! this number is truly incredibly unbelievable and i am so thankful for everyone who read this story!!

if you haven't noticed yet , i am writing a new book currently , „until my last breath" , it already has about 30 chapters , so if you have nothing to read , (like me😔) you can check out the story!!

andddd i created an insta account a longer while ago where i basically post every possible thing , it's @aleyn4xo if you wanna follow 😁

i might do some more bonus chapters , but let me know what cute things do you all want to see!! i will do maximum 3-5 bonus chapters

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

ALEYNA