90 | „i am real"

GAVIS POV

after the medicals took care of me and my ankle , i limped to the bench where the only free seat was lucias . it was next to amaras .

she sat quietly in her seat , looking like she needs a hug .

not one from me though .

i slowly sat down next to her and she completely ignored my presence .

i deserve it .

i looked at the score and saw that we were down 2-1 , it was already in additional time .

i was wondering who scored from barca , if we scored the 1-0 , the 1-1 , or the 1-2 , but i didn't get myself to ask amara .

then the whistle blew and all of the barcelona players lay down on the pitch , exhausted and disappointed .

amara immediately stood up as soon as she saw pedri and hugged him and hw returned it , both of them needed that hug now .

pedri whispered something into her ear , kissing her forehead before she left to go to xavi .

pedri was now approaching me , plopping down on the seat where amara just sat .

„are you okay?"

was the first thing he asked me and i nodded .

„i'll be , but i am probably out from training for 2 weeks"

„damn"

i know that pedri wanted to say something else too .

„pedri spit it out , what do you want to say"

„do you know why amara has been crying?"

„no , she's gotten mad at me for talking to her and i asked her if you did anything , but she strongly disagreed and told me that you are perfect"

„well that's good , i mean , that it isn't my fault"

i just nodded and pedri helped me to get into his car where amara was already sitting in .

„pedro why are you doing this to me? to her?"

„it's only a car ride , don't freak out"

amara was suprisingly sitting in the back with her airpods in .

okay , something was seriously wrong with her .

when she saw us , she put her airpods out .

the ride home was silent , pedri turning the music louder so it wouldn't be awkward .

when we arrived , i instantly rushed to the couch because i have really missed the couch the past days , it's better than lucias .

„gavi get up"

pedri was obviously annoyed with me , but it's my turn with the couch!

„nope , my turn today . where is amara?"

„she went to the bathroom to shower"

okay"

„maybe we can all lie on the couch together?"

„are you serious right now?"

„uhm , yeah?"

no"

„okay jeez , chill"

pedri plopped down next to me .

„pedri i love you , but you need to shower"