❤︎You play to much❤︎ Ddot

Y/n pov

"Wsp yll it's yll girl y/n and I'm back with another prank video" I said, I set the camera down on my night stand. "So  today ima do a prank on ddot, so the prank is me and one of his friends are gonna fake having 'you know what' " I said.

"Right now it's currently 1:50pm, and rn ddot is with my cousin delani cause he said 'he needs her opinion on sum' but ima got pick up his friend around 2:30 so we can start the prank at 2:50" I said then turned off my camera.

Ddot pov

Rn I'm with delani, but what y/n don't know is that ima be pranking her. One of my friends told me that y/n asked him to help prank me, so ima prank her before she could prank me.

Ima be doing the same prank as her but with her cousin, "Yll I'm so scared" delani said to the camera. "Nigga you scared, I'm the one dating her" I said laughing. I felt my phone vibrate so I grabbed it and checked it.

Daylen🧏🏾‍♂️

Wsg mh

Nun much at the mall with delani picking up the girl clothes for the prank

Oh ight well y/n js texted me she'll get me in 5

Ight thank mh

Np
Read

"Ight we gotta hurry up y/n gonna go pick up daylen in 5" I said to delani, "ight ima go buy the clothes now" She said. She handed me the camera so she can go pay for the clothes, "Ight yll pray for us" I said. Delani came back with the bags and we went to my car, "ight let's head to yll house" delani said nervously.

Daylen🧏🏾‍♂️

She otw to get you yet?

Yea coming

Ight me and delani a few minutes away from the house so distract her for a few

Ight mh
Read

"Ight let's hurry up" I said driving off from the mall.

Few minutes later

We made it to the house and got everything set up, the camera was in place. The clothes were set up on the house that lead to our bedroom now we are just waiting. I got changed into a sum shorts and delani was wearing a strap less crop top and shorts.

Daylen🧏🏾‍♂️

We pulling up now
Read

"Ight delani they pulling up now you ready?" I asked her, "Yea... but I'm slightly nervous" she said. "We will probably be fine" I said nervously, I went to go check the camera to make sure it's hidden well then waited for daylen to text again.

Daylen🧏🏾‍♂️

We walking in now
Read

"They walking in now so let's get under the covers" I said, we waited a while till her heard footsteps.

Y/n pov

I got home from pickin guy ddot friend daylen, he was being real weird the whole way here. We pulled up to my house and I unlocked the door, we walked in and the first thing we seen was some shoes. Ik these are not mine cause my shoes stay in my room and ddot don't leave his shoes at the door.

We walked farther into the house and seen clothes on the floor, they not my clothes I know that for a fact. I thought to myself for a minute, "OH HELL NO" I said running up the stairs. "Whats wrong?" Daylen said running up the stairs, I stopped running up the stairs to tell daylen since this niggs wanna act clueless.

"NIGGA DO YOU NOT SEE THE CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR" I yelled, "They probably yo clothes" he said. "Ion leave my clothes laying around dis got damn house" I said, "ddot probably made a mess tryna find something" he said. "Omg yll nigga can be so clueless sometimes I swear" I said going back up the steps.

I get closer to me and ddot bedroom and heard moans and groans coming from the room. "Unt unt" I whispered, I opened opened the door and see ddot fuckin some other girl. I took my shoe off and threw it at him, "Wtf ddot" I said throwing my other shoe at him.

I went to the bed and started swing on the girl under the covers, "Woah woah woah y/n wait" ddot said pulling me off the girl. He got me off the girl then I started swinging on him, "Ayyy y/n chill"  daylen said tryna pull me away from ddot. Ddot let go of me to cover himself up, I went back to go swing on the girl.

When I tell yll I was beating her ass I was beating her ass, until I felt someone arms wrapped around my waist.

"Y/n calm tf down" ddot said and he carried me out the bedroom. He put me down and I was tryna calm down, "Y/n look at me" he said. "No bruh cause you got me fucked up bringin another bitch in our house" I said, "Y/n look at me please bruh" he said. I looked at him up and down, I looked at him again then realized he had shorts on.

"Was you wearing shorts the whole time?" I asked him. He nodded his head his, "Was the girl under the covers wearing clothes?" I asked. And he nodded his head again then laughed, "You play to much bruh" I said playfully pushing him. "Now I feel bad for the girl under the covers" I said, we walked back into my room and seen the girl was still under the covers.

"You can come out now she calmed down" ddot said as he rapped his arms around my waist. The girl moved the cover and her hair was in her face, she moved her hair and it was my cousin.

"Omg delani I'm so sorry I didn't know" I said running to hug her, I looked at her face and she had a busted lip and her nose was bleeding. "Omg I'm so sorry delani" I said hugging her again, "Damn you fucked her up" daylen said. I grabbed the shoe I threw at ddot and threw it at daylen, "ha you missed" he said looking back at the shoe that landed behind him. As soon as he turned his head back the shoe hit him in the head, "Damn ain't gotta throw the other one" he said rubbing his forehead.

Few minutes later

"Remind me not to get on your bad side" delani said while looking at her lip, "You just lucky you was under the covers cause then if you wasn't ya face wouldn't be looking how it is now. It would be way worse" I said laughing, I hugged her again then seen ddot come out the room with a camera.

"How does it feel to get pranked bae?" He asked while putting the camera in my face, "You got the whole thing?" I asked him. "Yea" he says laughing, I bolted up stairs to our bedroom and locked the door. I heard ddot run after me, "Welp yll that's it for today, and if you piss off y/n to where yll finna fight js know to cover you face as much as possible" he said. "Shut up" I yelled while laughing, "Yll that's it hope to do a normal vlog in a couple of days don't forget to comment what ylk wanna see on here. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and follow for and don't forget to comment #teamddot" he said that's when I unlocked the door and started hitting him with a pillow.

"Comment #teamy/n cause dis prank war ain't over" I said then stopped recording.

Ddot jumped on my back and we both feel on the floor, "Damn ddot you fat ass made us fall" I said laughing. "Unt unt" he said shaking his head, we was staring at each other till he said something. "I love you y/n" he said kissing me, "I love you too ddot" I said before kissing him back.