❤︎Ik, Yk❤︎ Notti

Notti pov

"I miss my girl" I said making the boys sigh or groan in annoyance, "Just call her damn" dd said. "Idk if she sleep or not" I said, "Nigga just call her" ddot said. "Fine damn" I said while rolling my eyes, "Yll only like dis cs I got a girl and yll don't" I mumbled while getting up and walking away to call y/n.

Y/n❤️‍🩹💍

After the second ring she answered.

Y/n: Hey baby

Ethan: Hey ma wyd?

Y/n: Im walking to your house

Ethan: Are you walking by yourself?

Y/n: Yea..

Ethan: Ma yk ion like you walking by yourself around here

I said while sighing.

Y/n: Ik, but idk if you was at the studio or not and ik melz is always in the house

Ethan: How far are you?

Y/n: I'm not that far

As soon as she finished her sentence gun shots started. I heard y/n scream, and that sent me into panic mode. "Fuck" I mumbled while rushing to my room, I put my shoes on and went back downstairs. I guess all the noise I was making made the boy come see what happened, "Notti where are you going?" Ddot asked. "Y/n was on her way walking here then gun shots started and she screamed" I said while running towards the door. I heard running behind me and it must have been the boys.

Ethan: Baby

Y/n: Hmm

She said sounding like she was about to have a panic

Ethan: Where exactly are you at right now?

Y/n: Im a couple of blocks down from where we first met

Ethan: Ok I'm omw don't hang up ok

Y/n: Ok

Ethan: Don't panic ok baby I'm omw just focus on your breathing

Y/n: Ok

She said while going to focus on her breathing. I was running as fast as I could to get to where we first met, which was this park across the deli. The park and deli wasn't that far from where we lived.

I was starting to lose breathing from running.

Y/n: Ethan where are you?

She said as panic raising in her voice.

Ethan: Close ok baby

Y/n: Please hurry

I got close to the park and stop to look around for y/n.

Ethan: I'm at the park

Y/n: Im up under the playground

I hung up the phone and ran towards the play ground. I look up under and seen y/n, her head in her knees. "Y/n" I said lowly, she lifted her head up slowly. When she seen me to hurry up and hugged me making me and her fall, "It's ok" I said while laying on my back.

I heard footsteps, I looked up to see the boys and then hunched over catching their breathes. "Damn notti" ddot said while breathing hard, "You alright y/n?" dudeylo asked. "Yes I'm fine now" She said, "Well let's go back home and watch a movie" I said while sitting up.

We got from up under the playground and I picked her up and we all walked home.

At home

We got home and the boys went back to doing whatever they were doing before either left to call y/n. And me and y/n went to my room and watched a movie, "Yk that I love you right" I said turning to look at her. "Yes ik that yk you love me" she said while smilling, I gave her a quick kiss before we started paying attention to the movie.