❤︎Movie Premiere❤︎ Ddot

Y/n pov

My friend invited me and ddot to this movie premiere for a movie she was in, "What dress you gonna wear?" June asked. "Idk yet but you need to focus on ya self cause this is your premiere not mine" I said.

"Ight I'll call you when I pull up" June said. We said our goodbyes and then hung up, "Ma ion know what to wear" ddot said while walking into my room. "Boy just put on sum black jeans a white shirt and a suit jacket and wtv black shoes" I said while looking through my clothes.

I found a cute dress, hopefully it isn't to much, I went to my bathroom and ran the shower water and then got in

"What are you doing?" I said, "Its to save sum time plus you take. hours and hours and hours in the shower" ddot said while handing me my wash cloth. "Shut up" I said while looking up at him, "Make me" he said looking down at me with a smirk on his face. I just huffed, "Wash up so we can go get dressed" I said.

After they get out

We got out the shower ddot went to the guest room to get dress since his dumbass wanted to keep his clothes in the guest room.

I dried off and lotioned up, I put on matching black panties and bra set. I went back to the bathroom to put on my lashes and to do my hair.

I went back to the room and put on my dress. I went back to the bathroom to do my lip liner and sum lip gloss, I went back to my room to get a black purse. I put my charger, lip gloss, lip liner, perfume, gum. I looked at my phone and see June calling me.

 I looked at my phone and see June calling me

(The dress)

I answer and she told me she was outside, "ddot come on and can you zipin this up please" I asked him and I walked to the guest room. He nodded his head, he zipined the dress, we walked downstairs towards the front door.

Ddot open the door for me and closed it behind him, he locked the door for me and we walked to the limo. He open the door and let me get in first then himself.

"Yll lookin real cute" June said, "Aww thank you june" I said. "Omg you decided to wear that dress" I said, "Yea I'm surprised I can fit it, but your the one who accidentally got wrong size" she said while laughing. "Not my fault they told me it was the right size" I said while giggling.

I looked over to see ddot on his phone, normally he'll be making fun of me and June. "D you ok?" I asked him, "Yea" he said not looking up from his phone. I scooted closer towards him and laid my head down on his chest.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked, "One of your brother friends was talking bad about me" he said. "Dd  ot notti friends?" I asked, "Dd" he said. "Ok well I'll talk to him about it" I said then kissed his cheek.

After driving for 3 hours

We arrived at the premiere, someone opened the door and there was flashing lights everywhere. Ddot got out then help me and June out, he afford his arm to both of us.

We accepted it and walked the red carpet, "June June over here" a man said. We walked over to where the man was, "How does it feel to have your first ever movie premiere?" He asked. "Um it's a looking nerve-wracking but I excited to see how the movie turned out" June replied.

"Ok and who are these 2 that you got with you?" The mad asked, "This is my bestfriend y/n and this is her boyfriend ddot, they came all the way from Harlem to the Queens to be here with me" June said.

"What is y/n like to you june?" The man asked, "Oh don't get me started" June said while laughing. "Y/n is my bestfriend but she is like a sister to me, our moms where bestfriends since middle school. My mom got pregnant with me then 3 years later y/n's mom got pregnant with her, once her mom told my mom and me all I wanted to do was help her mom" June said.

"So y/n has growing up with June like?" The man asked me, "Growning up with June was amazing, I was always like the little sister she couldn't have since she has 4 brothers, but we've had little arguments over stupid things over like clothes, shoes, food. But never over nothing serious" I said.

"So ddot how did you meet y/n?" The man ask, "I met y/n through my friend who was also June friend. He had set me and y/n up on a double date with him and june, and after that me and y/n got to talking more" ddot said, "Ok well ima let y'all finish walking" the man said we all nodded and finished walking the red carpet.

We had answered more questions for interviews, june suggested that I should be an actor to since I got good potential so she hooked me up with a couple of acting interviews.

We got into the building and found sum seats, we sat down while June went to go talk to people she know

I turned my head to look at ddot but he was already looking at me, "What?" I said. "Your just so damn pretty" he said, june came back with a big ass smile on her face. "Why do you have a big ass smile" I asked June, "Because I have gotten me and you a role to be sisters in a new upcoming movie" she said.

"Omg that's great" I said getting up and hugging her, "D did you hear that" I said. "Yes ma I heard it" he said while smiling, a person came in announcing that the movie will be starting so everyone got in their seat and got quiet while the big screen turned on.