❤︎Felt this way❤︎ Jayklickin

Y/n pov

Today I had to perform in new york, even though new york biggest thing is drill music. I never thought I would have sold out in new york, it was also my first time doing back stage passes too.

I was getting ready then waited until I have to go on stage.

Jayklickin pov

"Why did we agree to go again?" I asked dd, "Bc I said Ian want ddot to be the only dude their at that girl concert" dd said. "But why take us with you?" Notti asked, "Bc Ian wanna be by myself" he said.

We got to ddot house and he opened the door revealing him and his little sister. "Ight let's go" I said we got back in my car and drove to the place the concert was being held. We got there and we parked the car, 'Damn there is alot of people here' I thought. The security scanned our tickets, the security scanned ddot's little ticket.

"You got the back stage so follow me" he said, we all looked at each other confused. "Wtf is he talking about" ddot asked, "I also asked mom to get a back stage pass for me" his little sister said.

We all groaned in annoyance because we had plans after the show, he led us to   the front, where a part of it was sectioned off for the back stage passes I guess.

Then a few more people joined us, then the rest of the girl fans entered the place.

Y/n pov

"There ready for you" a stage member said, I took a deep breathe and walked out of my dressing room and onto the stage.

I walked onto the stage and they started screaming and cheering, I grabbed a mic and started talking. "Hey" I said, they said hey back. "Thank yll so much for selling out" I said smiling, "Now let's get on with the show.

Jayklickin pov

When she walked out they started screaming, "damn they loud asf" ddot said. "Ofc it's gonna be loud dumbass" I said, this is our first time being in the audience instead of on stage.

I looked over to ddot little sister and seen her smiling from ear to ear which made me smile a little. I looked at the girl and she was pretty, she started her sing and she sounded really good. "Who is she anyways" I said, "That's y/n one of my favorite singer's" ddot little sister said.

Y/n pov

I got done singing the first song and one of the stage members brought out a chair for me to sit in. "Ok guys so I'm sing a fan favorite song but I want to bring of you guys up here" I said. I walked around and started to look, I stopped infront of the back stage pass area and seen a cute little girl with a bunch of boys beside her. "How about you" I said I as point to the little girl, "Security can you get her up here please" I asked them.

Jayklickin pov

Y/n was walking on the stage to pick a fan and then she stopped infront of the area we was in. She pointed to ddot little sister, she asked the security to come get her. The security came to where we was, "Are yll her brothers?" The security asked. "Yes" ddot said, "Well would yll mind if she goes up there?" He asked. Ddot little sister looked at him, "Please can I go" She begged. "Yea she can go" he said smiling, the security picked her up and took her on stage.

Y/n pov

The security brung her on the stage, "Hi" I said getting down to her height. "Hi" She said shyly, "No need to be shy" I said. I sat down and then sat her on my lap, the song started and the fans was cheering.

(Y/n: 🎵 y/n voice when she is not singing into the mic:🎶 the crowd:🎤)

🎵: I get lonely when you're not here
🎵: And this darkness appears, leaving me stranded
🎵: My whole world shuts down
🎵: You never lived here
🎵: And I never found what I thought I did
🎵: There's a million things
🎵: There's a million things I could say
🎵: But you never really knew that
🎵: But you never really knew I felt this way
🎵: Wanna take it back
🎵: Wanna take it back to when we
🎵: Had it just like that had it right on track
🎵: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎵: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up yeah
🎶: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎶: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up yeah
🎶: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎶: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up yeah
🎶: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎶: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up
🎵: I never had thoughts that controlled me
🎵: Until something bad left me so lonely
🎵: And I want it back, I want the old me
🎵: I'm trying to forget, but things just remind me

I stopped to take and breathe and was about to start singing again but the crowd started singing that part for me.

🎤: There's a million things
🎤: There's a million things I could say
🎤: But you never really knew that
🎤: But you never really knew I felt this way
🎤: Wanna take it back
🎤: Wanna take it back to when we
🎤: Had it just like that had it right on track
🎤: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎤: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up yeah
🎤: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎤: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up yeah
🎤: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎤: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up yeah
🎤: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎤: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up
🎵: There's a million things
🎵: There's a million things I could say
🎵: But you never really knew that
🎵: But you never really knew I felt this way
🎵: Wanna take it back
🎵: Wanna take it back to when we
🎵: Had it just like that had it right on track
🎵: There's a million things
🎵: There's a million things I could say
🎵: But you never really knew that
🎵: But you never really knew I felt this way
🎵: Wanna take it back
🎵: Wanna take it back to when we
🎵: Had it just like that had it right on track
🎵: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎵: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up yeah
🎶: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎶: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up yeah
🎶: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎶: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up yeah
🎶: And I keep falling in this darkness
🎶: And there's no one to light it up, to bright it up

The music faded out and then crowd was cheering, I looked down at my lap and seen the little girl in tears. "Aww it's ok" I said while hugging her, I wiped her tears away and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I sung a few more song and then it was time for me to meet the people who had the back stage passes. I walked back stage with the little girl and we went to my dressing room.

We waited and then the door opened, the guys that was with her came in and 3 more other people. One of the boys came over to her, "You ok?" He asked. "Yes I'm ok ddot" the little her said, "So I'm y/n" I said. "I'm jay" the one with the hat said, "Ddot her brother" the with the curly hair in a ponytail said.

"Dd" the with curly hair said, "Notti" the one with braids said. "Yll all are siblings?" I asked, "Nah me and little sister are and they are my best friends" ddot said. "Oh ok, well its nice to meet yll" I said, "It's nice to meet you too" they said.

We all was just talking until a stage member came in.

"The next performance is in a couple of minutes" the stage member said, "Ok well I guess the time is up and I hope to see yll the next time I perform in new york" I said.

Jayklickin pov

While we was talking I was just staring at y/n, the stage member came and let y/n know she had to perform again in a couple of minutes. 'Damn the time went by that fast" I thought, everyone got up and started heading out her dressing room.

I was the last one to walk about but I stopped, "Is everything ok jay?" She asked. "I know this is random but can I have your number. I thought you was really cute and wanted to see if would could get together and start talking more" I said.

"Sure why not" She said smiling, I handed her my phone and she put her number in then gave me my phone back. "Well I guess I'll see you later on then" She said then walked out, I left after her and jogged up to ddot and the others. I caught up to them, I was about to save the number but then I realized she didn't  put her name so I pit one for her. 'Y/n😘🥹', I put my phone in my back pocket. "So who got you smiling like dat" notti said, "No body important" I said. I didn't realize I was smiling, "It's probably y/n" ddot little sister said. "Don't think I was seeing the way you looked at her while we all was talking" she said. "Damn she exposed you" dd said, "Shut up man" I told dd. "Oh he at deny what she said tho" ddot said yelling. I just looked down smiling real hard.

We was backstage