❤︎Mix Feelings Pt.3❤︎ Notti

Andrés pov

"Come on ma you look good" I said while sitting on my bed waiting for her to come out her bathroom. "It's shows to much" Y/n said, "But you look so good in it" I said.

She walked out her bathroom.

(Y/n outfit without the jacket and heels)

"You look good ma" I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me. "Thank you Andrés" she said then gave me a kiss. "Let's go before I change my mind and bend you over right now" I said as I got up and walk towards her door.

Y/n pov

Me and Andrés went downstairs to the backyard where yassnd the others was. Everyone was in their swimsuits and in the pool.

"Damn y/n when did you get that?" Yasmine asked and everyone turned their heads towards me. "Andrés brought it last weeks" I said.

"Should've figured his horny ass did" Yas said as she rolled her eyes. "I got buy you sum like that mami" Cortez said to yas with a smirk on his face. "In your dreams" yas said then rolled her eyes and swam away from him.

"You know you want me" Cortez said while swimming after her. "When you bestfriend gonna stop playing with my man feelings?" Andrés said while looking down at me.

"Why ya man keep flirting with others girl while trying to get with my bestfriend?" I said, "Yea I can't help with that" Andrés said while shaking his head in disappointment.

Notti pov

Y/n and Andrés got in the pool, and wel was playing in the pool for a while. "Y/n baby I'm go- Oh hello everyone" Y/n mom said as she walked into the backyard.

"Hey mama L/n" Andrés said with a smile, "Hi Andrés" y/n mom said with a smile. "Hey mama" yas and tay said, "Hey yas and tay" her mom said.

"Who are these 3?" Her mom asked while looking at us, "Oh they are also my friends, notti, dd, and ddot" y/n said. "Well nice to meet you guys, yll can either call me ms.L/n or mama L/n or mama" her mom said with a smile.

"Only I can say mama L/n" Andrés said, y/n mom started laughing. "Don't mind what he said" her mom said while playfully rolling her eyes. "Well y/n I'm going to the store real quick so if you want anything text me ok?" Her mom said.

"Ok" y/n said then her mom walked back in the house. "Your mom is nice" ddot said, "She's always nice" Tay said.

Y/n  was sitting on the edge on the pool while Andrés was in between her legs talking to her about something. Then I seen Yasmine quickly get out the pool and took a picture of them.

(The picture)

(The picture)

"Tay you ruined the picture" Yasmine yelled, "Boo who" Tay said as he gave Yasmine the middle finger.

2 hours later

Everyone was out the pool, yas drove me, dd and notti home so we can get a change of clothes.

Back at y/n's house

"Andrés stop no" we heard y/n scream and running. We walking to the living see Andrés chasing y/n around with a alive crab.

Tay was on the couch laughing while Cortez was recording.

"Andrés put it down" y/n yelled, Andrés was laughing and smiling. "Y/n stop all that got damn yellin" her mom yelled from the kitchen.

Y/n saw us and ran behind us, Andrés walked over to where we was. "Andrés Ou te tauto i le atua pe a pa'i mai lena mea ia te au o le a ou sasa lau asini/Andrés I swear to god if that touches me I will kick your ass" Y/n said.

Andrés smirked then walked to the kitchen, and then came back to the living. "Ight I put ithe crab back" Andrés said then held his arms out to y/n.

Y/n slowly walked over to Andrés, once she got closed to him Andrés pulled her into a hug.

Me, dd and notti walked over to the couch and sat down. Cortez pulled Yasmine onto her lap, she rolled her eyes while Cortez just smiled.

Andrés and y/n came over to the couch and sat down. Tay turned on a movie while we waited for whatever y/n mom was cooking to get done.