❤︎Cheating Pt.4❤︎ Ddot

Notti pov

Everyone was on the block, including y/n.

I told y/n to stay near me at all times just incase something happened. Jayracks and   y/n sitting on the stairs talking while the rest of us was playing basketball.

While playing basketball I took quick glances over at y/n to make sure she was good.

Jayracks pov

Me and y/n was making tik toks while the guys played basketball, this is y/n first time being on the block where we live at so everyone was making sure she was good from time to time.

Notti was a nervous having her on the block because anything could happen at any moment. But I told him go hang out with our friends and I'll stay with y/n.

Dd pov

"Yo bro focus on the game" I said to notti, "Damn nigga relax he worried about his girl safety" Ddot said. "Yo bruh I'm hungry eshi" Quan said, "Let's go get sum food" Dudeylo said.

Notti pov

Everyone was saying they was hungry so they started walking to go get sum to eat, "Notti you coming?" Edot asked. "Nah ima stay here" I said.

"Nah bro come on she safe with jayracks don't worry" Dd said while pulling along with them.

Jayracks pov

We saw dd and the others walking sum where but I didn't pay it any mind.

"Where they going?" Y/n asked me. "Either to get food or sum to snack on" I said while scrolling through tik tok while we was sitting on the steps across the street from the basketball court.

"Yo whatchu two fine ass ladies doing out here by yll selves?" I heard someone say. I looked up and seen a group of niggas with ski's on walking over to us.

"Nun of ya business now keep walking" I said. "Damn what you gotta attitude for?" One of the dudes said. "You disrupting my peace and quiet" I said.

I seen two of the guys eyes y/n down and I looked over at y/n and seen she was looking uncomfortable with the situation.

"Aye" I said while snapping my fingers. "Eyes off her" I said as the two boys turned their attention to me.

"What she ya girl or sum?" Another of the dudes said. "No but she gotta nigga so back off" I said.

"Ion gaf, yo what's ya name?" The boy asked y/n.

She gave the boy a weird look but didn't say anything. "She deaf or sum?" The dude asked, "She don't wanna talk to you dumbass" I said.

"You a feisty mf" One of the niggas said while coming close to me. I pushed him back and gave him a weird look.

"Respect my personal space dickhead" I said.

Ddot pov

We was walking back and seen a group of niggas around jayracks and y/n. "Yo" I yelled out while walking across the street. Edot and them saw and acrossed the street too.

"What's going on over here?" I asked, "We just tryna get they number that's all" one dude said.

I saw one of the niggas eyeing y/n down, "Yo eyes over here bitch" I said while snapping my fingers in the dude face.

"Who you calling a bitch?" The dude said. "You lil nigga" I said.

Notti pov

I walked over to where y/n was sitting, "You ok they ain't do nun right?" I asked her. "Yea I'm good" she said then gave me a quick kiss.

"Ay bloodie, roscoe and dudeylo walk them back to the crib well meet yll there" I said.

Bloodie, roscoe and dudeylo took jayracks and y/n back to me and dd place.

Ddot pov

Dudeylo, bloodie and roscoe walked off with the girls and notti came back over to where me, dd, edot, jay quan and keem was standing.

"So yll was tryna get they numbers?" Quan asked. "Yea we was tryna bag em" One of the dudes said while laughing. "One of the girls gotta nigga" Keem said.

"Yea her friend told us but we don't gaf" Another said while laughing. "Yll nigga disgusting" Edot said while shaking his head.

"Even if the girl did have a boyfriend, I'll still talk to her right infront of the nigga face" the dude said. "Nah that's mad disrespectful" Jay said.

"Fuck is her boyfriend gonna do plus he probably ain't even here" the dude said while laughing.

"Her nigga standing right infront of you" Dd said. "Who this lil nigga?" He asked while point to ddot. "Nah I'm her ex but this her nigga" Ddot said then pointed at me.

"Oh so she a pass arou-" The dude said then I swung on him. "Damn" I heard quan say.

Dd pov

As soon as the nigga said that notti swung on him. "Damn" Quan said, then the dude friends tried to jump in so everyone got to fighting.

Y/n pov

We was at notti and dd house waiting for them to get here. "Yll hungry or sum?" Roscoe asked. "Yea I'm hungry" jayracks said.

"Ight bet ima order yll sum to eat what yll want?" He said while grabbing his phone of the charger.

"Chick-fil-A?" Jayracks asked me, "Sure" I said.

1 hours later

Me and jayracks and already ate our food, jayracks was laying down on the couch sleep. While dudeylo and roscoe was playing the game and bloodie was laying on the floor sleep.

I went up to notti's room and took my shoes off and went to sleep.

30 minutes later

Roscoe pov

Me and dudeylo was playing the game while the other was sleep. We heard the front door opening and yelling, "Yo stfu they sleep" roscoe said while looking back to see notti with blood on his shirt and a slightly bleeding nose.

"Yo what happened I said then paused the game and walked over to them.

"We beat them niggas ass" Keem said then sat down of the counter and started rolling up. "Where y/n?" Notti asked while grabbing a paper towel and wiping the little bit of blood from his nose.

"She in yo room" dudeylo said. Notti threw the paper towel away and walked upstairs.

Notti pov

As I was walking up the stairs I took my shirt off and went to my room. I put the shirt in my dirty clothes bin and grabbed my towel and clothes went to go take a shower.

After showering and getting dressed

I went to my room and hung up my towel and laid down in the bed with y/n.

She moved around a little in her sleep. I gently rapped my arm around her. And started to drift off to me.

Ddot pov

3 hours later

I was on live and the chat was asking to see everyone. They had my ass walking around the house go find everyone. They only people they haven't seen was notti and y/n.

I walked up to notti's room and opened his room door. "Look yll they sleep" I whispered as I flipped the camera around.

"They so cute yll" I whispered while walking close towards the bed.

User:Awww they so cute

User:Look at how notti hugging her

User:I'm tired of being single someone hit me up🤧

"Wake tf up" I yelled, "Stfu darrian" y/n mumbled before burying her face into notti's chest. I turned on my flashlight and started put it in their faces until notti pulled the covers over their head. I started laughing then walked out.

(No more parts to this story🤧)