❤︎Secret❤︎ Dd

Dd pov

"Ma come on ain't no one gonna notice" I said as we was sitting in the car in the mall parking lot, "You know how crazy your fans are" She said. "Ma they ain't gonna do anything" I said trying to convince her to go in the mall with me to get get matching shoes.

"Alright fine" she said, "But ima wear your hat" She said then taking the hat of my head and putting it on her head. We got and the car and I locked the door, we walked into the mall and so far no one has noticed us.

I looked at her with a smirk and she just rolled her eyes, we made it to footlocker  started looking at shoes we liked.

We got these pair of shoes and then paid for the shoes. We went to a couple of more shoes but didn't find anything else, "I'm hungry" y/n whined. "We can go to the food court or we can wait until we leave" I said, she grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the food court. "Gez slow down" I said while slightly pulling her back, I yanked her little ass back a little and my hat feel off her head.

"Wtf dd" she yelled, sumpeople looked at us. While others recognized who I was, "Great ma now everyone knows I'm here" I said. "I'm sorry but your the one who yanked my little ass back" she said, I saw people from a distance running towards us.

"Nows not the time to sit here and exchange apologies" I said while putting the hat back on her head then grabbed her hand. "Why not?" She asked as I pulled her trying to find the nearest exit, "Casue of them" I said. Y/n looked back and seen people running towards us with their phones out screaming my name.

"Oh shit" she said, I found one and we started running. "Hurry up" I said, "Hey just because your in front of me doesn't mean I'm way behind you" she said. We made it towards the exit, we got out and ran towards the V.

We got in the car and locked the doors, we was breathing heavily. "At least we still a secret" I said looking over her smiling and seen that she wasn't.

"What?" I said, "So much for being a secret" she said then showing me her phone. It was a picture of me putting my hat back on her head, and sugarhillhottakes posted the picture.

(Couldn't find a picture to show yll what I was talking about)

And the caption made it even worse.

Sugarhillhottakes: Looks like #Ddosama have a mystery girlfriend, who do yll think it is?

"As long as you didn't post a fit check on your story them we are fine" I said handing her phone back. "That's something I forgot to do" she said, "then see we have nothing to worry about" I said then started up the car and driving off. "We're still a secret" she said while smiling, "Yes we are" I said.