❤︎He gone prank❤︎ Notti

Y/n pov

I grabbed my camera and started recording, "Hey yll n it's ya girl y/n. Today ima prank notti with the he gone, you can come over prank" I said. "Right now notti is in the shower, but when he get out ima act like I'm doing a vlog and stuff" I said as I sat the camera down on my dresser.

I heard the shower stop, and I did the fake intro to make it seem like I just started recording. Notti walked out his bathroom with the towel rapped around his waist, he used the hand towel he had and dried off his arms, chest and his hair. He walked up behind me and gave me a hug, "Say hi notti" I said.

He gave a muffled hi and walked to his closet, he closed his closet door and got dressed in their. "Ok yll do today ima do a lil mini cs notti going to the stu" I said playfully rolling my eyes after I said that.

"Stop rolling ya eyes or they gonna get stuck" notti said, "Boy hush, to the mini vlog is basically me showing yll what I be doing when notti go to the stu" I said.

"Since he never let me go with him" I said, "Whats the point of you going if you gonna sit there and complain about being bored" notti said as he came out the closet.

(Not like that now)

"Not true" I said while crossing my arms, "Y/n don't lie" he said. "I'm not" I said, "Ight den what about dat one time I brought you with me and you was complaining about it being hot in there and that there was nothing to do" he said while crossing his arms. I didn't say anything knowing he was right, I was about to say something else but then he stopped me. "Shut up and don't say you wasn't complaining" he said while putting on his shoes.

"Make me" I said while looking back at the camera, I was looking on my dresser for my airpods when all of a sudden I felt his hands rap around my throat.

He lifted my head and looked at me, he kissed me. 'Damn dis boy give me so much butterflies' I thought, I tried to deepen the kiss but then he pulled away making me whine. "Awww the lil baby upset" he said in a fake babyish tone, "Whatever" I said going back to finding my airpods. "Ight ms I'm sorry you'll get more when I come back" he said then giving me a quick kiss before leaving.

I waited until I heard the door close, I went to look out the window from his room and seen dd, ddot and the others. Nottie got in the car w jay and ddot and they drove off, I grabbed my phone and went to go check his location. He was half there to the stu, I waited until he was at the stu and then went to his contact.

"Ight yll pray for me" I said to the camera, I then started typing and then sent the message. "Ight yll I sent the message" I said then showed them my phone, "Let's go downstairs and see what melz and her son doing" I said then got up and grabbed the camera.

I went downstairs and looked for melz. I seen her sitting in the living room with her son, "Hey melz" I said sitting down next to her. "Hey pookie" she said, "You sent him the text?" She asked. "Yea my phone is upstairs" I said while sitting the camera down on the table, Melz is in on the prank bc notti knows melz is home.

So knowing him he would call my phone and since my phone is upstairs, he would have to call melz. And melz can then say she left the house for a little while and then notti would have to come back and see for himself.

"You know the plan right" I said, "Yea I gotta answer the phone wait until he ask me then say I left the house for a little while" She said. "Ight now lemme go check my phone" I said getting up to go get my phone then coming back down stairs.

"Omg" I said, "What?" Melz asked. "He called 20 times and sent over 15 texts" I said, "I'm so dead" I said. Then melz phone rang, she answered it.

Melz: Hey notti wsp

Notti: Put y/n otp

Melz: I'm not home rn

Notti: What

Melz: Me and my son left the house to go on a walk

Notti: Fuck bro

Melz: Why ask?

Notti: Y/n text me saying 'He gone you can come over'

Melz: Oh damn

Notti: Yea well I'm omw home and if you get home before me don't say nun to y/n

Melz: Ight

After that she hung up, "Your so dead" she said while laugh. I checked his location and seen his was 10 minutes away, "Oh shit he 10 minutes away" I said. "Well let's act like we're have a conversation when he walks in" melz said.

I check his location and it showed he is here, we waited until we hear the door and then me and melz started talking about anything.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n who tf you got in this house" notti said yelling, "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Don't play dumb y/n" he said getting more mad, "Idk what your talking about" I said. As soon as I finished my sentence his hand was around my throat again, "Y/n I'm not fucking playing bruh, who tf do you got in this damn house" he said.

"What are you talking about notti" I said, he turn off the camera with his other hand and then picked me up, "Since you won't tell me ima do something else instead" he said while walking up the stairs.

We got to his room he sat me down on the bed and then went to go close and lock his door, "Since you won't tell me ima js have to rearrange your guts and if that nigga still here he is gonna know that you mine" he said then he took off his shirt. "Now are you gonna tell me" he said will hovering over me, "It was a prank notti you can even look at the video and ask melz" I said.

"So since you wanted to lie the first time I will still do what I said I was gonna do" he said then he started attacking my neck with kiss.

(A/n: Blah blah blah blah, and js imagine the rest now goodnight/goodmorning to sum ppl😁)