❤︎Let U go❤︎ Ddot

Y/n pov

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

Y/n2pretty went live

I was live with my fans before I went out on stage to perform. "I'll be on the stage in a little while but for the people who are at home watching this I'm sorry the tickets sold out hella fast next time ima try and see if the next arena will be big so sum more of yll can come" I said, "Well I gotta go guys ill be back tho" I said blowing a kiss at the phone then ended the live.

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked out of my dressing room then to the stage. I had grabbed the mic from the stage member back stage, "Wsg yll" I said while walking on stage. The fans were cheering loud and jumping up and down when they seen me walk out.

"So ima perform about 6 or 5 songs then do a meet and greet" I said.

As the first song played the crowd was getting hype because this song is a fan favorite. They was jumping up and down and bumping into everyone, I seen this one girl trapped in the front being pushed around and stuff. "Woah woah woah hold on" I said as the music stopped. "Yll stop real quick" I said, some of the people stopped. "Security get the little girl that's in the front" I point to were the girl was, I went to grab a water bottle and a chair, they brung the little girl on stage and I told her she can sit on stage and gave her the water bottle.

5 songs later

I was tossing sum water bottles to the people in the front, "Ight yll ima do one more song" I said.

The song started playing and everyone knew what this song meant.

(Y/n singing "🎵")

🎵:I don't understand
🎵:You said you'd never leave
🎵:You told me that you'd be there
🎵:But you lied again to me
🎵:You're always on my mind
🎵:And when it's late at night
🎵:I think of what you're doing
🎵:Do you think of me sometimes?
🎵:And when I'm feeling down
🎵:I lose all control
🎵:Emotions keep coming
🎵:And I'm trying to let you go
🎵:So if you wanna talk to me again
🎵:Don't try to act like we were always friends (lucid, am I dreaming?)

The beat dropped and the crowd went crazy and so did I, I started jumping up and down with them. They didn't care that this song was about my ex ddot, we broke up because his fans started a rumor saying I was cheating on him.

Even tho he ain't wanna believe it until some fan used and old picture of me and my ex before ddot. He seen the picture and he broke up with me, I was sad at first but I was on tour at the time and I couldn't show how sad I was when I went to go perform. So while on tour I record this song and it blew up fast.

🎵:I don't understand
🎵:You said you'd never leave
🎵:You told me that you'd be there
🎵:But you lied again to me
🎵:You're always on my mind
🎵:And when it's late at night
🎵:I think of what you're doing
🎵:Do you think of me sometimes?
🎵:And when I'm feeling down
🎵:I lose all control
🎵:Emotions keep coming
🎵:And I'm trying to let you go
🎵:So if you wanna talk to me again
🎵:Don't try to act like we were always friends

The beat dropped again and they went even crazier, I drunk sum water while they went crazy.

🎵:I don't understand
🎵:You said you'd never leave
🎵:You told me that you'd be there
🎵:But you lied again to me
🎵:You're always on my mind
🎵:And when it's late at night
🎵:I think of what you're doing
🎵:Do you think of me sometimes?

The song ended but the fans was still going crazy, I heard sum fans yelling for me to turn around but by the time they told me I was lifted in the air. I squealed trying to get down, the person put me down and I turned around facing them.

It was ddot, before I got to say anything he kissed me, I was shocked. He pulled away and looked at me, "I know I broke up with you but I wanna get back together. When I found out the photo was fake I was mad as he'll at myself" he said. "So please let's get back together" he asked, "Sure but next time don't go assuming I was cheating" I said before kissing him. "I won't" he said as we pulled away and hugged each other, "Time for the meet and greet" I said as me and ddot walked back stage hand in hand.