❤︎Baby Shopping❤︎ Edot

*Short Chapter*

"Hey guys its y/n and today me and edot are supposed to be going baby shopping" I whispered. "E is sleep right now and it currently 7:45am, so ima wake up E so we can get ready and run these errands" I said.

I heard my phone ringing so I grabbed it. It was notti facetiming me. "Notti facetiming me yll" I said then answered the phone.

Y/n:Hey notti

Notti:Hey y/n wyd up this early

Y/n:Idk wyd up this early

Notti:Couldn't go back to sleep

Y/n:Well say hi to youtube

I said then showed notti the camera.

Notti:Hey guys

Y/n:Anyways how did you know I would be up this early?

Notti:Idk just got lucky ig, wyd today?

Y/n:Me and E are gonna go run sum errands then go baby shopping

Notti:Oooo can I go

Y/n:Yea sure, ima come pick you up

Notti:Ok

Notti go up and went to go get ready. I walked over to edot and slightly shook him, "Hmm" he said. "Baby ima go pick up notti ok" I said, "Mhm" he said then went back to sleep. I put my slippers on then grabbed my keys.

I grabbed my phone and then camera then left the house, I locked the front door then got in the car.

I placed down the camera and turned on the car.

At notti house

I got to notti house and told him I was here, he hung up and came out the house. He locked the front door then got in my car, "Ok yll I got notti now let's go back home to wake up E and to get ready" I said while pulling off back to my house.

Back at her house

We got home and got in the house, notti went to go play the game in the living room. I went upstairs and woke up edot so we can get ready.

After getting ready

We was now ready and we all left the hosue, we did the errands first which was to buy pink and blue decorations for the gender reveal and other stuff.

After doing the errands

We are now at a target buying a dipper bag, a stroller, a carsit, sum baby bottles, dippers, whips, a baby bouncer, and crib, and a changing table.

After we bought all the stuff we went back home and put all the baby stuff in the guest room. E said we was gonna rearrange our bedroom tomorrow so we can set up the baby stuff.

Notti asked his mom to spend the night and she said yes, he asked if his brother and ddot can come. We said they can come whenever they want.

About an hour later dd and ddot showed up, we had a movie, we went live, dd decided to stream for a couple of 2 hours. Then we went to sleep.