❤︎LUV❤︎ Notti

Notti pov

"Yo notti who you making dis song for?" Dd asked, "Dat one girl in ya class, " I said. "Nigga there are more than one girl in my class" dd said, "You talk to her almost everyday dd" I said.

"I talk to a lot of girls every day," dd said. "She hangs out with the twins zelaiyah and zaleyah," I said, "Oh y/n," dd said. "Yea y/n," I said, "You gotta crush on her," dd asked. "Yea dumbass" I said, "Nigga everyone gotta crush on y/n even sum if the girls in our school" dd said.

"Ik dd," I said, "You think you gotta chance with her?" Dd asked. "Nah ion think so with all the niggas that want her" I said, "I could put in a good word for you" dd said.

"If you want to go ahead, but I need to make this song done, so let's get this shit over with," I said.

In the morning at school

Me and dd were walking around in the halls waiting for school to start, we saw the twins talking, so dd decided to walk up to them.

"Yo wsg twins," dd said, they just mean mugged him. "Ima keep calling yll twins until I got yll names right," dd said. "Zelaiyah is on the right bc she always has a slick back ponytail and only has a nose piercing. Zaleyah is on the left she has a nose piercing and belly piercing and always has a half up and half down hair style, " I said.

"How did you know that?" Dd asked, "I got tired of getting them confused when I first met them," I said.

"Your own brother knows the difference between us, and yet you don't, and we knew you longer," zelaiyah said. "Damn myb, but can you put in a good word to y/n?" dd asked, "If it's about you, then no," Zaleyah said.

"No, not for me, for notti cs he like her," dd said, and they just smirked. "Ok, sure," they both said, then walked off.

Y/n pov

I was walking down the halls to the vending machine when I saw my best friends zelaiyah and zaleyah.

"Y/n," zaleyah yelled, "Yea leyah," I said. "You won't believe who like you," zelaiyah said. "What?" I asked, "Yk dd brother notti," zaleyah said.

"Yea, what about him?" I asked, "We just found out his like you back, and the only way we found out was bc dd told us to put in a good word in about notti to you" they both said at the same time.

"Yll joking," I asked while buying me a blueberry pop tart from the vending machine.

(Blueberry poptarts>>>>>>any other poptart)

"We not y/n," zelaiyah said, "Mhm sure outta all the other girls in the school his magic somehow like me," I said. "Y/n we not joking we can even go ask dd when we get to class," zaleyah said. I just shrugged my shoulders, and then we went to our first period class.

In class

We saw dd sitting down on his phone, "Curly head," zelaiyah said as we sat down where dd was. "What?" dd said, "Tell y/n that notti likes her, " zaleyah said. "Yea notti likes you," dd said while looking up at us. "Your joking cs ain't no way," I said, "He even make a song for you y/n" dd said while handing me his phone to listen to the song he was talking about. I connected my airpods to his phone and played the song.

(Notti'🎧')

🎧:We ah sip the Henny for the day baby
🎧:Bad man, we no stray baby
🎧:Oops I done fell for your way baby
🎧:I know girl but, everyone falls
🎧:And I know from the first time, the first time
🎧:I seen your love, you got me baby
🎧:Even though girl, I know that I will fall for you
🎧:You got to know that everyone falls
🎧:Oops, I done fell so deep baby
🎧:Oops, I want you for me baby
🎧:Oops, I done fell so deep 'cause
🎧:Everyone falls in love sometimes
🎧:I don't know 'bout you, but it ain't a crime
🎧:Neefi let me love you, love you, love you for long time baby
🎧: me touch you, neefi let me love you 'til the morning, oh
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me love you
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me touch you
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me love you
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me touch you
🎧:We ah sip that Henny for the day baby
🎧:Come my, my way baby
🎧:Top down on the highway baby
🎧:And if you let me love you
🎧: ain't even got a visa
🎧:Out of town, one night teaser
🎧:Need to tell them other niggas ease up
🎧:I'm falling, but everyone falls
🎧:And I know from the first time, the first time
🎧:I seen your love, you got me baby
🎧:Even though girl, I know that I will fall for you
🎧:You got to know that everyone falls
🎧:Oops, I done fell too deep baby
🎧:Oops, I think you got me baby
🎧:Oops, I want you for me baby
🎧:I'm fallin' but
🎧:(But everyone falls)
🎧:Everyone falls in love sometimes
🎧:I don't know 'bout you, but it ain't a crime
🎧:Neefi let me love you, love you, love you for long time baby
🎧:Neefi let me touch you, neefi let me love you 'til the morning, oh
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me love you
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me touch you
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me love you
🎧:And if you want me
🎧:And if you let me love you now
🎧:It's true what I need
🎧:Is someone for love me right now
🎧:It's true, I'm a freak
🎧:It's time to love you now
🎧:And if you want me
🎧:I'm falling
🎧:Everyone falls in love sometimes
🎧:I don't know 'bout you, but it ain't a crime
🎧:Neefi let me love you, love you, love you for long time baby
🎧:Neefi let me touch you, neefi let me love you 'til the morning, oh
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me love you
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me touch you
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me love you
🎧:Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, neefi let me love you, yeah

The song finished and I took my airpods out my ears, "So how was the song" zelaiyah asked. "He really does like me," I said while smiling, "See I told you he likes you back," zaleyah said.

"Yea... wait, what does she mean by that? " dd asked, "Y/n has a crush on ya brother," the twins both said. "And yet you ain't tell him," dd said, "She ain't tell him cs she thought notti would never like her" zaleyah said.

"Well, how about this at lunch? You tell him how you feel," dd said, "Sure ig," I said nervously.

At lunch

Me and the twins went to the cafeteria and sat down at our normal table, dd and notti came in, and sat down with us.

It was awkward, "Ok, if yll don't confuse yll feelings for each other already," dd said. But no one said anything, "Hey, umm ima go to the vending machine," I said while getting up.

I walked off but then heard steps, I saw notti jogging towards me. When he got beside me and we walked to the vending machine, "So I like you," notti said. "Ik the twins, and your brother told me," I said, "He also let me listen to the song you made about me," I said. I heard him sigh in frustration, "It's ok. The song was good, plus I like you too, " I said, "Wait fr," he asked.

"Yea, we should really hang out more if we plan on dating each other," I said. "Yes, we should. How about next Friday after school, we hang out at my house. You can bring the twins if you want," notti said.

"Sure," I said as we walked back to the cafeteria. I had a bag of chips in my hand while notti can soda, he put his arms my shoulder and we started talking about anything in mind.