❤︎Lost In The Crowd❤︎ Jayklickin

*Short Chapter*

Y/n pov

I went to my boyfriend concert but I wasn't gonna be backstage like usual. I wanted to be in the crowd, jay thought it wasn't a good idea, but I managed to convince him it was.

The concert started, and I was in the front for a while, girls where pushing and pulling their way to the front. They haven't noticed me yet, so I was happy with that, but when Jay came out to perform, I was half to the middle of the crowded arena.

Like damn I know they like dd and them, but this is a whole knew level. Since I was in the middle of the crowded arena, it was hard to get a good look on what's going on. Then the music stopped and people were confused.

Jay pov

The show was going all good, I've been keeping an eye on y/n but also still trying to have fun and make sure everything goes well.

A couple of minutes later

It's my turn to perform, and the crowd is going crazy. Halfway through my song, I realized y/n wasn't in the front.

"Yo, stop the music, rq," I said. Everyone looked at me, confused and wondering what's going on. "Where tf is my wife?" I yelled into the mic, and everyone looked confused. Everyone was still looking confused, I was getting mad bc I told y/n this wasn't a good idea. The arena was silent, then someone screamed, causing everyone to look where it came from.

The crowd started going to where the scream came from, and then more screaming began. They made a semi walkway for someone. Once the person came closer, I realized it was y/n. The security helped her on stage, I walked over to her and hugged her. "Where is your hat?" I asked her. She pointed to the crowd while laughing. She took the mic from my hand. "Yll wild asf for taking my hat, and that was my favorite one too," she said while laughing. She then handed me the mic and walked backstage. The music started playing again and everything went smooth and fine after that.