❤︎Toronto❤︎ Jayklickin

Jayklickin pov

Rn me and my girlfriend are in Toronto for my show, they had big ass arena for where the show will be held. "You ready ma?" I asked her while walking into the bathroom, "Yea js lemme put in my earrings" she said.

"Damnnn" I whispered to myself while admiring my girlfriend, "Come on let's go before you are late" She said grabbing my hand.

(His girl outfit)

(His girl outfit)

(Jay outfit)

We left out the hotel and went down to the lobby, we got in the car and drove to the arena. We drove to the back of the arena and parked the car.

The show starts

Y/n pov

I watched as he performed for his fans, "How yll liking the show so far?" He asked them. They started shouting and screaming, "So I asked partynextdoor to let me play break from Toronto for yll" he said. "But I need a special person to sing it to" he said, "Where is y/n?" He fans asked.

"She is here, but she is in the back" he said. "Sing it to y/n" the fans said, "Ight lemme call her" he said. I watched from the tv until my phone rang.

My⭐️

Hey baby

Hey ma

Wyd rn?

Yk I'm watching the show from your dressing room

Well the fans wanna see you

Umm... idk

It's your show so u should perform for ya fans

But the fans wanna see you

Ummm...

Yll help me convince her it would be fun

I heard him say, did this boy have me on speaker phone.

I heard the fans begging me to come and see them.

Ight I'll come

Ok I'll send a security guard to come bring you to the stage

He said then hung up.

I waited till there was a knock at the door, I went out the dressing room and the security guard brought me to the stage.

The fans were going crazy, I could here people saying we look cute together, saying that I look pretty. And more compliments. "Yo dj you can start the song now" jay said bringing me close to him, the dj started the song and everyone was going crazy.

(A/n- The crowd singing would be in bold and jay would be in this)

P-P-P-P-P-PARTY

That smile on your face
Makes it easy to trust you
Those in (yeah)
Those in (yeah)
Those in (yeah)

"This what is 'Sauga feels like in the night time" He rapped, "Watch what she doin' when the lights shine" he said twirling me around.

Drunk niggas tryn' talk in the strip club
Shawty silhouette look like a dollar sign
C-Caught up (caught up)
That's just how a nigga brought up (brought up)

"Blow ones for you looney ass niggas" he said

(Ass niggas)

"Straight bills for you toonie ass niggas" jay said while walking up close to the crowd.

(Ass niggas)
M-M-My niggas bigger than the bouncer

"Roll up in the bitch still smell like an ounce" he said.

(Like an ounce)

"Right quick, right quick" he said walking up to me and getting behind me. "Tight jeans on so she feel my shit, ayy" he said while bending me over and giving me fake back shots. And while he was doing that he was getting a lil hard.

(Feel my shit)

"Tell me something good, baby. Tell me something good, tell me something good, shawty" he said hugging me from behind.

"Come bring it to the hood, baby. Bring it-bring it back to hood shawty" he said.

This what 'Sauga feels like in the night time (night time)

"Bust it up with shawty when the lights shines" jay said.

(The light shines)
Still fuckin' with the same ass niggas
I know you want a break
I-I-I know you want a break from Toronto
Oh-oh (girl)
West side
Oh-oh, ooh, girl
Oh-oh

"That smile on your face" he said grabbing my chin gently and making me look at him, which made me smile and giggle.

Those in
Those in
Just makes it
Just makes it
Those in
Those in

The song finished and jay kissed me, the crowd was going wild and I know soon video of the show would get out and my phone would be blowing up and edits and people tagging me in them.

"You did good bae" I said after the kiss, "Thanks ma" he said before giving me a quick kiss. "Ima head back to the dressing room" I said, "Ok yll tell y/n byee for now" jay said and the fans said bye.

I walked back to the dressing room and flopped down on the couch. "What a night is gonna be" I said to myself while look at jay going back to performing his songs.