❤︎Pain❤︎ Edot

Attendance

Edot pov

Y/n's been feeling pain in her feet lately, so we went to the doctors to see why.

"Do what's wrong?" Y/n asked, "You need to say off your feet more," the doctor said. "All the stand up for long periods of time and a lot of walking is gonna put pain in your feet since you are pregnant," the doctor said.

"Ok, so she needs to stay off her feet as much as possible," the doctor said, I nodded my head, and then we left.

At home

As soon as we got home, I made y/n go lay down. "Baby, I'm hungry," she says, "What you want to eat?" I asked her while getting up. "I want Chipotle," she said, "You want Chipotle or the baby want Chipotle?" I asked her, "Yk ion eat Chipotle like that," she said. "Ight," I said, putting on my shoes, "Where you going?" she said, sitting up. "To go get your food," I said, "Why can't you just order it?" She said.

"Because that last time you was whines about the food taking so long to get here and complaining on why the driver ain't get here on time," I said. "It shouldn't take an hour to make food and get it delivered," she said, rolling her eyes. "Ight wtv y/n," I said, grabbing the car keys and leaving out.

Back at home

I unlocked the door and heard yelling, I hurried up when upstairs. I saw her and dd yelling at each other and ddot, and notti watching them. Ddot and notti looked back at me, "Yo girl was about to kill dd," ddot said. "Why, what happened?" I asked, setting the food down on the dresser.

"We brought food over, and notti gave y/n her food we brought her. And y/n went to go do something, and while she was gone, dd decided to eat her fries, and when she came back. She caught him eating her fries, so now there arguing," notti explained.

Y/n stood up and was about to do something, "Y/n sit yo ass down," Edot said. Y/n sat down but glared at dd, "Yea sit yo ass down," dd said. Y/n grabbed the remote at threw it at dd, "You lucky you pregnant," dd mumbled, rubbing his arm. "Bitch stfu" y/n said, "Someone's moody today" notti said.

"Notti don't start, baby where's the food?" She asked, whining. "Right here," I said, giving her the food.

"Where your food at?" She asked, taking her food out of the bag. "Ian hungry ma," I said, "You need to eat sum, here," she said, trying to food me some of her Chipotle.

"Ma, I'm not hungry," I said, "Idgaf, you need to eat," she said. "Y/n I'm good you eat," I said, getting on my phone, "Baby, please," she whined. "Alright, fine, one bite," I said, after that one bite I ending up ordering me some Chipotle.

"So how was the doctor's?" ddot asked, "She gotta stay off her feet," I said. "Hmmm, interesting," dd said, "Don't even" y/n said to dd. "I wasn't gonna do anything," he said, "Lies" y/n said. "Ight bro," dd said, rolling his eyes, "Let's watch a movie shall we," i said. Everyone agreed and notti put in a movie.