❤︎Mood swings(anger)❤︎ Edot

Y/n pov

I was woken up by music blasting and screaming, I had a hard time getting up but I did it. I fixed my bonnet and put on my gray bear slippers, I walked downstairs to see edot, jay and dudeylo screaming. I was standing in the living room walk way, I seen jay bend down and he said something.

"Yo someone is in the living room walk way" he said, dudeylo then pressed something and then they turned around with their guns in there hands. "Yo wtf" I said raising up my hands a little, "Don't ever do that again" edot said as they put there guns away. I seen that they was on live, I walked over to edot.

He pulled me in front of him into the cameras view, he put his hands on my belly which made me smile. "What you want?" He asked, "For yll to turn down the music so I can sleep. "Ma you been sleeping all day" he said, "Ofc I'm gonna wanna sleep all day, being pregnant ain't easy" I said while shifting side to side as my feet started hurting.

Edot was about to say sum but then jay turned the music down just a little bit to where I can go back to sleep. "Thank you jay" I said, "No problem" jay said. Edot just side eye jay, "Is dd, ddot and notti here?" I asked.

"Yea in the guest bedroom" dudeylo said, I went back upstairs to the guest bedroom. I walked in and seen they watching a movie, notti wad the first one to notice me. He got up and ran but slowed down when he came to me, he hugged me then ddot and dd.

"Whst yll watching?" I asked, "We watch avatar 2" dd said. "Wanna watch it with us?" Ddot asked, "Sure" I said as we went into the room and I laid down on the guest bed and then notti laid his head on my lap.

Dd laid on the black big bag and ddot laid on the gray one, the movie was really good then my eyes started to get heavy.

Hours later

I woke up to music being blasted again I went, I got up then I heard someone groan. Oh shit I forgot he was laying on legs, "Mh what are you doing?" Notti asked while sitting up. "Just go back to sleep boo" I said, "Not until you go back to sleep" he said while getting up.

I sighed knowing he wouldn't give up easily, "Ight just stay behind me" I said. I walked downstairs to see them getting sturdy, I walked over to the speaker and turned it down. They stopped and looked back, "What was that for?" Edot while walking over to me. "I told you to turn it down the first time and so wtf happened to that?" I asked him, "It's just music y/n" he said while turning it back up. "I'm trying to sleep" I said while turning it back down, "You've been sleeping all day" he said turning it back up again.

"How about you try being pregnant for 9 months and see how it feels" I said turning it back down again. "Y/n istg bro" he said, "You swear to God what e?" I said. He just turning the music back up and walked away, I started yelling. And he just ignored me, I started yelling his name and he stayed ignoring me. I sighed in frustration and walked off, I went up to our room as notti followed me. I went to our shared closet and grabbed a bookbag and packed sum clothes in there, notti just sat on me and edot bed watching me.

"Where are you going?" He asked, "I'm packing so I can go to my older brother house to get sum sleep" I said. "Well can I go?" He asked, "Idk notti you brother would be worried" I said as I finished.

"Please y/n, I don't want you out here driving by yourself at night" he said, "Ight notti" I said smiling a little. Notti is really like my second little brother to me, if my brothers wasn't around to check on me notti would check on me.

"Where does your brother live?" He asked, "He lives 18 mins away" I said. "I didn't say how far I said where" notti said while getting up, "He lives in the bronx" I said while putting on my gray hoodie. "Ok" was all he said before he went to go put on his shoes and grab his bookbag, "I forgot I said yll could spend the night" I said. We went downstairs and seen edot, dudeylo, and jay talking and rolling up.

"You should've let y/n sleep" dudeylo said, "She's been sleeping all day" edot said. "Yea cs she pregnant, she wouldn't be sleep almost all day if she wasn't pregnant" jay said. "You need to know that being pregnant ain't easy for woman" dudeylo said.

"It was hard for me, dd, notti and jstar when melz was pregnant" jay said while laughing. "Well all I got to say is just let her have her way and everything will be fine, and it would all be worth it at the end" dudeylo said.

I seen edot looking deep into thought, I snapped out of listening to their conversation and me and notti left out making sure to close the front door quietly. Normally I'll just let the door slam shut but it was late at night and if edot found out I was leaving out the house this late I would be in trouble. Edot doesn't like me goin gout places by myself especially at night.

We got into the car and I prayed that the car wouldn't make that much noise at I put the key in. It didn't and I was happy, me and notti got in and we drove off.

At y/n's older brother house

We parked the car in the drive way of a beautiful gray house, I turned off the car and me and notti got out. I locked the car and we walked up tot eh front door, I knocked and we waited.

The door opened revealing my little brother, he seen me and his face lit up with excitement. He hugged me which made me let out a groan, "Who was it Zayvion" i heard my older brother Delontay say. Delontay came to the door and seen me, he gently pulled our little brother off me and then he looked at my belly. I nodded my head and he put his hands on my stomach, our little brother looked confused for a second then realized what was happening.

"Your pregnant and you did have the audacity to fucking call me" zayvion said, "Ay watch ya fucking mouth js cs you 15 doesn't mean you can curse at me" I said. "Ight bet you remember you said I can't curse at you but not around you" he said smirking, "Yk I give up ion care" I said while laughing.

We walked in the house and sat on the couch, "Zay and delontay this is notti he is my boyfriend's friend" I said. "Notti this is my little brother Zayvion and this is my older brother delontay" I said

"Sup" notti said, "You tryna hop on the game w me notti" zay asked, "Sure" notti said. "Ight bet 2k right?" Zay aske as they both got up, "Yea but js know ima whoop yo ass on dat game" notti said as they walked up the stairs to zay room.

"So what bring you here beside you wanting to come visit" he said, "Couldn't get no sleep at home with edot blasting music" I said while rolling my eyes. "Oh well I could see how you feel" he said, delontay help out our mom when she was pregnant with me and me and him did the same for when she was pregnant with zayvion.

"Yk where the guest rooms are so just make yourself at home like you normally do" he said as he went to his room. And I went to the guest bed rooms, I took notti bag to the guest bedroom I was staying in.

A couple of hours later

Notti came in the room tired asf, "You ready to go to sleep now?" I asked him and he nodded his head. Then we both ended up falling asleep.

(Part 2 soon and ik this wasn't very anger mood swing but I'm half way sleep writing this)