❤︎Meet you in a hotel❤︎ Jayklickin

Jayklickin pov

"Shit bro I'm js ready to land and gts" dd said as we was a couple of minutes to landing, "Nah fr bro, a nigga about tired eshi" I said.

A couple of minutes later the plan landed, we got off and got our bags and headed to the hotel we would be stay in until the concert is over.

We got to the hotel and we went to sleep.

9pm

Me and dd woke up and the rest of the gang was still sleep, "Niggas slumped bro" dd said while laughing. "Shit we might as well explore this city before we go perform" I said.

Dd nodded his head and we left the hotel room, we walked down the hall to the elevator and the elevator stop on the 5 floor. The door open and revealed a girl standing there on her phone, we got in and the elevator went down to the lobby.

The door opened and the girl ran out, me and dd walked out and seen the girl hugging her friends. We was about to walk out the door but then we stopped when someone tapped dd shoulder.

"Hey umm aren't you dd osama and jayklickin?" The girl friend asked. "Yea" me and dd said at the same time, "See I told yll" friend 1 said. "Can we get a picture" friend 2 said we the rest of them walked up to us.

"Sure why not" dd said, "Y/n take the picture" friend 4 said. "Damn no pls?" Y/n said then snatched the phone out of friend 4 hand, "We know your hangry but damn no need to snatch" friend 3 said.

Y/n took a picture, they said thanks then walked out the lobby. "Should we ask them to give us a tour around?" Dd asked, "Might as well cs we don't know this place" I said.

We hurried out the lobby and seen then walking across the street. Me and dd jogged across the street, "Hey wait" dd shouted. They stopped as we got on the side walk, "If yll don't mind can yll show us around until our concert start?" Dd asked.

"Sure why not I guess" y/n said, "Don't mind her she gets into a bad mood when she if hangry" friend 1 said as she tried to whisper it.

"I heard that" y/n said, we all walked to to a fast food restaurant. They order food and so did we, "We'll pay in gratitude of your help" I said.

"Oh thanks" friend 3 said, we got our food a couple of minutes later. Dd and the y/n friends went to go find a sit while me and y/n wait for the food.

"So" I said trying to make conversation, "So what?" She asked while laughing. "Tbh idk" I said while letting go out a chuckle, she let out a light chuckle then went on her phone.

"Damn she cute" I said, "Thank you" She said. "I said that alot did i?" I said. "Yea" she said, "But you are cute tho I ian mad I said that out loud" I said. She started blushing, our food came out and they gave it to us.

We went to where dd and her friends was and sat down and ate.

We all got up and threw away our trash, "We'll see yll and the concert" friend 4 said. "Oh fr?" Dd asked, "Yea we bought tickets when the first came out" friend 2 said.

"Will you be there?" I asked y/n, "Yea I will" y/n said "Ok jay stop flirting with y/n we need to go get ready" dd said. "Stfu bro" I said while laughing, me and dd was about to walk out the door then I felt something in my hand.

I looked at what was in my hand and it was a napkin with a number on it, I read it and it was y/n's number. I looked back and seen her smiling at me, I smiled and shock my head. "Damn she got you smilin and you just met her" dd said laughing as we jogged across the street back to the hotel.

"Bro stfu and let's go get ready" I said as we walking into the hotel laughing.