❤︎Stop stealin my bonnets❤︎ Jayklickin

Jayklickin pov

I was laying on my bed with one of y/n's bonnets on. I was scrolling through Instagram on my phone until notti came in my room.

"Ya girl is here" he said as he was about to leave, "And why do you got y/n's bonnet on?" He asked. "Nun of ya business" I said playing pushing him aside, "Ykw dats why ya head big asf" he said going to his room.

I walked downstairs to go see y/n, I seen her sitting in the living room. "Hey ma" I said to her, "Hey jay" She said getting up and kissing my check. "Damn no kiss" I said mean mugging her, "Ok you big baby" She said laughing before giving me a kiss.

"Is dat my bonnet on yo big ass head?" She asked me, "Don't worry about it sweetheart" I said while walking to the kitchen. "Wtv but ima go to ya room" She said while going up the stairs.

Few hours later

"Jay where my spair clothes cs I gonna stay here for the night" She asked. "It's in one of my dressers" I said bot really paying attention to what dresser she look in.

But then I remembered I have sum of her bonnets in my left middle drawer. She looked up at me and she had one of her bonnets in her hand.

"Did you take sum of my bonnets?" She asked me, "Hmmmm maybe" I said. "I'm missing half of my bonnets bc yo big head ass" She said while she threw the bonnet at me, "Stop stealin my bonnets" she said and she went to go change her clothes.