❤︎Mood swings(anger) Pt.2❤︎ Edot

Y/n pov

I woke up to zayvion and notti whispering, "what are yll whispering about" I asked while setting up. "Oh nun much just talking to the live" notti said, "On who's phone?" I asked. "On mine" zayvion said.

"We'll turn your camera off rq to I can get up and go change" I said, Zayvion turned off his camera and him and notti focus went back to the live.

I got up and grabbed my bag then went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and then showered.

A couple of minutes later

I washed up and got out, then dried off. I lotioned up and put of my outfit for today, I walked out the bathroom and seen them still on live. I went back to the bed and sat down and got on my phone. I facetimed jaylen and he answered.

Jaylen: Hey girl

Y/n: Hey jay

Jaylen: Why tf yo man calling my phone to see if u was at my house?

Y/n: Cs I left last night to get sum cs he wanted to blast music while I was tryna sleep

Jaylen: Ok well you at delontay house?

Y/n: Yea

Jaylen: Where zayvion at?

Y/n: He right here

Jaylen: Hop on the game you big headed nigga n run me my ones

Zayvion: Ight bet you gonna lose again

Zayvion turn on the game system that was in here on and joined whatever game jaylen was playing.

Notti was reading the comments. "Oh shit" Notti said, zay looked at his phone then ended the live. "What was it?" I asked, "Ur nigga was watching my live" zay said. "Shit y/n turn off your location" notti said, "My location been off since when we got here" I said.

"Ok well does edot know your older brother?" Notti asked, "No really, he knows I gave 2 brothers tho" I said. Zay phone vibrated, so he picked it up.

"Oooo y/n you in trouble" zay said then handed me his phone, I looked and edot dmed zay. He said he contacted my older brother and now he is on his way.

"Shit notti put your shoes on" I said while grabbing my shoes. We grabbed our back and got to my car, we got in and I started the car.

We drove off and we decided to get IHOP while otw back to my house. We got dd and ddot sum food to, we got back home and parked the car. We grabbed our bags and the food, notti locked the car for me and unlocked the front door for me too. We went to my room and pit our bags down, we then went to the guest room and seen dd n ddot. We put the food down on the dresser which caught there attention.

They ran towards notti and hugged him, "Damn yll about to run me over" notti said. "Nigga you and y/n scared the hell outta us" ddot said then hugged me, "Sorry guys I would've took yll with me but yll was sleep" I said then dd rolled his eye. "But you woke up notti" dd said then hugged me, "No I woke up cs I was laying on y/n's leg, so when she moved she woke me up" notti said.

"Hey as and apology for not waking up we bought yll food" I said, we got our food and put on a movie. "Y/N Y/M/N Y/L" I heard edot yell, "How bad was his reaction to when he realized I wasn't here" I said.

"Oh it was bad real bad" ddot said then laughed, "Better go down there and see what he wants" dd said. "Pray he doesn't kill me" I said then got up and went downstairs, I stopped in the living room walk way to see what he was doing.

Edot as walking back n forth mumbling things under his breath, "E sit down and calm down" dudeylo said sounding really tired. "No she could've told me she was leaving" edot said, "E just calm down so yll will be able to talk" jayklickin said while trying not to fall asleep.

"We looked for them all night and you expect me to calm down, shit I'm not even mad. I'm just upset she left without telling me and leaving late at night at that" he said sitting down next to jay. "Ik but you being on hots won't make the situation any better" dudeylo said, "I'm not mad, I'm just upset. Anything could've happened to them and we wouldn't know" edot said.

Edot put his hands over his face, I walked up to them and jay and dudeylo looked at me, I put my finger over my lips telling them to not say anything.

"E I'm sorry" I said, he looked up and seen me. He pulled me down to sit on his lap and gave me a hug, "No I'm sorry, I should've js turn down the music" he said. "We'll give yll some privacy" dudeylo said while getting up, jay got up and they went to the other guest bedrooms.

"I should've told you where I was going" I said, "No I should've turned down the music and let you sleep" he said. "Jay told me that I should just let you have whatever you want because being pregnant for 9 months isn't easy" he said. "So with that if you wanna go to sleep we can" edot said, "after I eat" I said getting up on his lap.

"So what we eating?" He asked, "You mean what am I eating" I said while going up the stairs. "Wow dats crazy" he said behind, we walked to the room with dd, notti and ddot.

We walked into the room and I sat down on the bean bag, edot sat beside me. I was eating my pancakes when edot took a piece of my bacon, I looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders.

I shook my head while smiling.