❤︎Always in the Stu❤︎ Dudeylo

Y/n pov

I woke up to being in bed by myself again for the 20th time this morning, "Ughhhh" I sighed while getting up.

I grabbed my phone to see what time it was, 6am. I put my phone back down and went to go take a shower.

2 hours later

I got out the shower and got dressed. I grabbed my phone, house keys, car keys, and my mini book bag. I left out the house and lock the door, I got I the car and started it. I drove off and not even a couple of minutes my assistant called me so I answered it.

"Hey y/n" She said, "Hey what's up" I said. "Your friends are here waiting for you" She said, "Ok well tell them they can start getting ready for the photo shoot" I said.

"Ok see you when you get here" She said then hung up, 'Please be with them' I thought.

A couple of minutes later

I got to the place my photo shoot was happening, I parked the car and got out and locked it. I walked inside the building seeing the cameras, lights and the background set up nice and cute.

"Y/n" ddot little sister said while running up to me, "Hey" I said bending down tonher height since I was in heels. "You look so pretty" I told her, "Thank you" She said smiling. "Where is everyone else?" I asked her as I stood up, "They are still getting ready" She said.

"Even dudeylo?" I asked her, "No he is not here" She said. "Of course" I said in annoyance, "Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Dudeylo knew this was important to me and he promised to help me today but when I woke up he was in bed this morning" I said, "Well maybe he will show up later" she said. "Hopefully" I said.

Hours later into the photo shoot

It's 8pm and we have one hour left for the photo shoot, dudeylo still hasn't showed up.

9pm

It's 9pm and everyonenwas packing up and getting ready to leave, "Hey have yll heard from dudeylo?" I asked. "We haven't heard from him all day" edot said, "Great so fu-" I stopped remembering that ddot little sister was here. I just sighed then went to go help the other pack up, ddot and the others left and then me and my crew left.

At home

I got home and took of my shoes, I ran my bath water and got undress. I got in the bath and just sat there relaxing.

1 hour later

I washed up and got out I went to me and dudeylo room, I walked in there only to see dudeylo just walking in our room.

I scoffed at him then went to our shared closet, "Hey baby" he said while rapping his arms around my waist. I pushed his arms off, "Damn" he said. I grabbed a pair of psd matching set and one of his shirts, I got dressed and went back into our room.

I layed down on the bed and tried to go to sleep, "Damn no 'Hey' " he said. I didn't respond, "So you don't want no dick before bed?" He asked. No response, "Ok y/n what tf is up with the silent treatment" he said. No response again, "You know what fuck it" he said, I heard him grab the keys. I sat up to see what he was doing, "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm going to stay at edot house for tonight" he said while packing his bag, "Oh" I said sadly. I didn't expect for him to give up that first, "Why say 'oh' when your the one ignoring me" he said. "You should know why I have an attitude with you" I said, "I don't" he said.

"Oh well" I said, "Y/n I don't know why you have an attitude with me so just tell me" he said while sitting down on the bed. "You knew today was important to me" I said, he thought about what I was talking about. He took him a couple of minutes to figure it out, "Oh shit I'm sorry baby" he said going in to hug me but I pushed him away. "Yea your 'SoRrY' " I said in annoyance, "Babe I forgot it was today, like I'm being so deadass".

"Mhm ok" I said with an attitude, "Where were you anyway?" I asked. "I was at the stu" he said, "Of course" I mumbled. "Whats wrong with me being at the stu?" He said, "Your always at the stu and never here spending time with me" I said as tears started to fill my eyes.  "You knew the photo shoot was important to me and yet idk how you managed to forget it when I kept reminding you" I managed to get out before my voice could Crack.

He had a disappointment expression, "You know what forget, just go to edot house if you want" I said as the tears slipped down my face and my voice cracked at the end of the sentence. I laid back down and more tears started to come, I soon then fell asleep.

Dudeylo pov

Y/n fell asleep shortly after she told me to forget about it, I didn't mean to make her upset. I got up off the bed and finished packing my bag, I gave y/n a soft kiss on her forehead then left our room.

I left out the house and locked the door, I got in the car and called edot.

Edot: Yo wsg

Dudeylo: Yo ima come over spend the night there

Edot: Ight

Dudeylo: You not even gonna ask why

Edot: I probably know why

Dudeylo: Ight den why?

Edot: You missed y/n photo shoot and she confronted you about it

Dudeylo: Yep but that's not the only reason why

Edot: Den what's the other reason?

Dudeylo: She got more upset when she found out I forgot and that I was at the stu

Edot: Damn bro you fucked up real bad

Dudeylo: no duh dipshit

Edot: Ay now

Dudeylo: But yea ima be pulling up ina minute

Edot: Ight

After he said that I hung up, I gotta plan something to make it up to y/n. But first i need sum sleep.

Y/n pov

I woke up, and looked beside me. 'He must me at edot house or the stu' I thought, I got up and did my morning routine. I went to our shared closet and grabbed a pair of pajama pants and put them on, I went back into our room and seen a note on the tv dresser.

'I'm sorry I forgot about your photo shoot. And I'm sorry for also being at the stu and not spending time with you, but if you allow me to make it up I will. So if you don't mind coming downstairs that would be nice'

I finished reading the note and placed it back down, I went downstairs and seen dudeylo standing there with balloons, flowers and sum breakfast right beside him.

I looked at him with 🥹 expression, "Babe I'm really truly sorry, I didn't mean to forget but it just happened" he said as he place the flowers down. He let the balloons go and gave me a hug, "I'm also sorry for spending so much time in the stu and not with you" he said.

"It's ok you were making money, your a rapper so of course you would be in the stu a lot, I just need to get used to that" I said, "No it's not ok, I'm at the stu every day after I wake up and it's not good" he said. "But-" "No but's, I need to make time to spend with you instead of going to the stu every time I wake up" he said.

"Ok" I said, "Now you need to eat" he said as he gently pushed me to the kitchen counter to eat. I laughed at his actions and went to go eat, I seen that there was only one plate. "Where's your plate?" I asked him, "I ate at edot house before I left" he said. "Oh well, you know I won't eat this all so come sit down" I said.

He grabbed a fork and we ate, "So now what" I asked. "We can do whatever you want" he said, I smirked. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked, I grabbed his face gently and gave him a kiss. It was a small little peck until it turned into a full blown make out session, "Now you owe me something that I didn't get last night" I said after pulling away.

"And what is that?" He asked, "You know what" I said while getting out of the sit and playfully pulling him upstairs to our bedroom. "Oh" he said with a smirk, I made it to our bedroom and he closed the door as soon as we got in it.