❤︎Ex❤︎ Notti

Notti pov

"Bro I heard y/n gonna be here" dd said bursting throw the door to our dressing room. "Fr?" I said standing up, "Yea bro you better perform that song" dd said. "The song is one the listen dumbass" I said, y/n is my ex. Well my fav ex, the best ex I've ever had to be honest.

Me and y/n broke up for a stupid ass reason, y/n has trust issues from her past relationship with others niggas. So when she told me I did my best to not make her think I was cheating on her, but with the crazy ass fan girls I have they made it seem like I was cheating on her with every chance I got when I was outside without her.

Since dd is sum what of a player, when we would go outside and walk around our block he would have girls with him. Y/n knew dd was a player. It was until that one day dd decided to leave me with them random as girls of had, and when I got home y/n was packing her bags.

Y/n said the relationship was over and she didn't wanna hear from me, after that she left and we never talked again.

I would say about close to a year y/n gotten into a new relationship, it was with one of dd's old friends. Dd became friends with the dude again to keep tabs on her for me.

Dd found that the dude was cheating on y/n, dd wanted to tell her but she had blocked me, dd, jay, melz, jstar, ddot, keem, quan, jj, jordy, bam, and zay. She didn't block dee because that's her bestfriend.

So dee and dd decided to go live to expose y/n's boyfriend, dd played on getting him drunk and dee would ask him questions.

*Flash back*

ddosama went live with deeteezlybackup_

"Yo wsg mh" dd said, "Nun much bro" dee said while rolling up. "Yooo is that dee?" Y/n's boyfriend said while sluring his words, "Yo dis nigga drunk bro" dd said. "Where y/n?" Dee said while putting her full focus on y/n's boyfriend, 
I was watching the live going through the view to see if y/n was watching.

"She at home acting like a baby right now" he said while laughing, "How is your relationship going on with y/n man" dee asked. "For me it's good cs she don't know I've been cheating on her" the dude said.

"She gonna end up finding out" dee said, "She not" the dude said. "Dd add this person rq" dee said while smirking, dd added whoever it was dee told him to add. Y/n face posed up on the screen and dd was surprised but yet had a smirk on his face.

"Don't worry about coming to my house, and all yo shit is outside so if you don't pick it up by the morning trash people will" she said then got off live.

"Welp safety mh" dee said then got off live.

Y/n's boyfriend walked away pissed off, "Well damn, see yll when yll come to the concert in 2 days" dd said then ended the live.

*Flash back over*

"Yo come on" jay said, I got up and we went to the stage. "Yo wsg new york" dd said into the mic, "Notti wanna perform 2 songs for this special person here before we start" dd said. I walked over to dd, "She here right?" I whispered away from the mic. "Yea she in the front row with dee, bam, jordy jj and zay" dd said while whispering. I nodded my head then the music started playing.

(Notti '🎵' Dee '🎤' them together '🎶')

🎵:"Right now
🎵:"You are now tuned in
🎵:Pen Griffey
🎵:I'm still going in
🎵:"Who is he?"
🎵:Motherfucker I'm him

I said that and the fan girls was going crazy. I scanned the front row to find my friends and y/n, we locked eyes and I  seen her smile.

🎵:(Yeah, let's get it)
🎵:I'm coming back for good
🎵:So let them niggas know it's mine
🎵:"I already got someone" is what you tell 'em every time
🎵:That shit ain't up for grabs
🎵:Where you at on the map?
🎵:I come to where you at
🎵:Fuck around and end up your last
🎵:I won't hold back, yeah
🎵:I won't hold back, this time
🎵:I won't hold back (I won't hold back, I won't hold back)