❤︎Blind Date❤︎ Dudeylo

Y/n pov

"Ddot Istg if you letting a random ass nigga I don't know kidnap me, I'm beating yo ass and his" I said because there was a blind over my eyes and I was somewhere I didn't know. "Relax my heart I got you" ddot said while grabbing my hand which made me relax a little bit, "She funny" I heard a voice say.

"I know right" I heard another voice say, "Ddot where tf are we?" I asked him. "You in noticuz car so relax a little bit more you all tensed up and shit" ddot said, "Nigga I didn't know yo ass blind folded me as soon as we left the house" I said.

"And why tf we with his sweaty bald head ass?" I asked. "He wanted to put you on with one of my friends" ddot said, "Who tf this bitch talking to?" Noticuz asked. "Who tf he calling a bitch?" I said, "Why tf you calling my cousin a bitch" I heard ddot said then felt him get up to do something.

I heard slapping noises, ddot must be hitting noti for what he said. I felt ddot sit down again a held my hand, "Thanks ddot" I said. "You welcome my heart" he said, "Anyways yll let's get into this video" noti said.

"Yll introduce yll selves" he said, "It's dudeylo yk the vibes nigga" the voice said. "It's y/n" I said, "Ight today I got ddot cousin y/n and his friend dudeylo here on a blind date" noticuz said.

"You ain't say it was no blind date" I said while slapping ddot leg, "Ight damn chill my heart my bad" ddot said. "So ima ask yll questions and yll answer them honestly" noticuz said, "Ight" dudeylo said.

A couple of hours later

"Ight yll answered all the questions now y/n ddot will move you up front so you and dudeylo will be sitting next to each other" noti said. "Ok" I said, ddot helped me out the car and me and noti switched seats.

"Ight ima count down and when I say 3 yll take off yll blind folds ight" noti said, "Ight" me and dudeylo said. "1...2...3" noti counted, I took the blind fold off and turned around and started hitting noti. "Yo wtf you doing" noti said while covering his face, "Dis for calling me a bitch you whore" I said then sat back down and adjusted my outfit I was wearing.

 "Yo wtf you doing" noti said while covering his face, "Dis for calling me a bitch you whore" I said then sat back down and adjusted my outfit I was wearing

"Ddot get ya cousin" noti said while fixing his clothes, "You shouldn't never called her a bitch" ddot said raising his hands up in defense. I turned my attention to dudeylo just staring at me, "Boo nigga fuck is you staring at" I said because ion do that staring shit. "Damn my heart chill ik you don't do that staring shit but chill" ddot said, "You right, my bad dudeylo" I said.

"Nah you good" dudeylo said, "Well me and ddot gonna go get yll and us sum to eat" noti said. "I already know what you want my heart" ddot said, "Dudeylo just text ddot your ordered" noti said.

They left and it was just me and dudeylo in the car, "So when he was asking the questions was you really being honest?" Dudeylo asked. "Yea I was being honest ion lie unless I need to lie" I said, "So you jacking me or no?" He asked. "You cute or wtv" I said looking out the window trying to hide the blush that was creeping up on my face.

"I see you blushing ma" he said, "So when he asked was you into to freaky shit was that true?" Dudeylo asked, "Yea that's true but alone to a certain level" I said.

"Well you won't mind me doing this" he said while slowly placing his hand around my throat, 'Dis the shit that turn me on' I thought to myself. He was leaning close and so was I, he kissed me and it was a sloppy kiss with a little bit of tongue here and there. "You look good in this outfit" he said while rubbing my thigh, "It would look so much better on the floor in my apartment tho" he said while going back to kissing me.

A slight low moan escaped my lips which made dudeylo smirk into the kiss, we heard the car door open. "Stop swapping DNA and get yll food" ddot said which made me and dudeylo stop kissing and laughed. We grabbed our food and started eating, "So would yll ever go on an official date?" Noti asked. "Yea I would" dudeylo said, they all looked at me. "Yea I would too" I smiled, "So that's it for the video if yll wanna see them go on an actual date get to video to 10k likes" noti said then he ended the video.