❤︎Mix Feelings Pt.2❤︎ Notti

Y/n pov

After helping out my brother with cooking, I went back to my room and got on my phone. When I grabbed my phone, I saw I had a whole bunch of notifications from Instagram.

I opened up Instagram and sugarhillhottakes was the first page to pop up. It was a picture of notti's story, I read the picture the the caption.

'Sugarhillhottakes:Looks like #NottiOsma is friends with his opp little sister #Y/nL/N. And as you can see in the picture he claims her as his bestfriend, and says that she is not in the mix of his and her brother drama and doesn't care if people will judge him for it. Tell us what yll think in the comments'

I when to my dms and seen all my followers asking me questions, probably some of notti's fans, notti other opps, some famous people, and random people.

Then, all the other tea pages and shaderooms I follow posted the situation. "Oh shit," I said in a nervous tone, "Y/N MF M/N L/N" my brother yelled. "Oh shit" I said in a scared tone this time, I heard him run upstairs. He came in my room mad as hell, when I mean MAD I mean MAD. I've never seen him this mad before which scares me.

"Heyyyy" I said in a nervous tone, "Don't  'Heyyyy' me" he said moking my tone. "Wtf was you thinking" He said, "I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional to seem like I was betraying you. We met and we decided to hang out one day, then that one day turned into days to weeks and months" I said tearing up because my brother has never been mad at me before and seeing him mad at me makes it seen like I betrayed him.

He saw my face and his facial expression softed, he sighed and rubbed his temple. "I'm not mad" he said, "Really?" I said wiping the tears before they had a chance to fall. "I'm not, I'm just upset you didn't tell me" he said pulling me into a hug, "I thought if I told you, you would be mad and think I betrayed you people I'm your sister and that's your opp" I said.

"I can't control who comes in and out of your life, so I can't be mad" he said, "So I can be friends with him?" I asked. "Idc who you're friends with just make sure they don't use you to an advantage to get to me" he said. "Your the best sibling" I said while smiling, "I'm your only sibling" he said while getting up. He left my room.

Notti pov

I walked into my 4th period class and seen everyone staring at me, I also saw Tay, Yasmine, Dd and Ddot talking until they saw me. Everyone beside tay, yasmine, dd and ddot got to whispering stuff about me.

"Wtf was you thinking dude" dd semi yelled, "I did what I felt was right, I'm not like yll. Ian gonna let a friend who's been nothing but good to me walk out of my life because I was afraid of what people would think" I said.

"Nice thing to do notti, but that won't bring y/n back to going to this school" Yasmine said sarcastically. "No offense Yasmine but your acting like y/n isn't my  bestfriend either" I said, "Well you wasn't treating her like one" Yasmine said standing straight up now. "Ian gonna waste my time on you" I said, "We should go talk to y/n after school" Dd said. "Woah bad idea" Tay said while laughing nervously, "Why is it?" Ddot asked.

"The area y/n lives is crawling with her brothers friends, like they basically own the block she lives on and the other 3 blocks there" Yasmine said. "It's best yll either call her or see if she can come down here real quick" Tay said. I looked at dd and ddot and they probably thought the same as me.

"We'll take our chances and go see her" Dd said, "Are you dumb, your gonna get killed" Yasmine semi yelled. "It's either that our letting y/n walk out our lives" I said. Then the bell rang, me dd, ddot ran out the class and Tay and Yasmine followed us.

I texted jstar and told him we was gonna ride with Yasmine and Tay today. And he just liked my message, we all got in Yasmine's car and drove to y/n's house.