❤︎Brother and Boyfriend drama❤︎ Ddot

Y/n pov

Me and notti were in dd's room watching him stream, notti was on his phone, not really playing attention to what's happening.

Dd was in a discord call with his friends,  "Yo chat dis nigga buggin fr" dd said. "Nah, dats lil sis right there," dd said, looking back at me and motining me to come here. I got up and walked over to him, I looked at the stream chat. "Hey guys," I said.

User:Why haven't we seen you in ddot stream?

"Ddot doesn't want the boys that watch his stream flirting w me," I said, "Shit, I wouldn't allow that either," dd said, then pushed me out the way.

"Now back to focusing on me," dd said smirking, "Don't be mad cause I'm the hottest sibling," I said while laying back down on his bed. "Yea, wtv." dd said, "Ight chat we finna hope on the game" dd said.

(I forgot what the game he be playing is called)

Him and his friends joined the game, "Ddot on the game chat we finna go see what he doing" dd said. Dd and his friends went to go see what ddot was doing.

"Yo wsg mh," dd said, "Yo wsg," ddot said. "Yo ddot," notti said, "Wsg notti" ddot said.

"Hey ddot," I said, "Hey ma," ddot said. "Ight no lovey dovey shit on my stream," dd said mean mugging me. "Ight bro," ddot said laughing, they was all having fun until dd friend said something about ddot. I looked at notti and he looked at me, we looked at dd to see if he was gonna say something but he didn't.

"Hey umm dd friend can you pls not say that about ddot" I said, his friend didn't say anything else after that.

I was getting hungry so I told them I was gonna walk to the deli, I went to my room and put on my crocs and a hoodie. I left out and walked to the deli.

Back at home

I got back up and went upstairs, I was about to go to my room to take my stuff off but then I heard yelling, I went to dd room and saw him and ddot arguing. "Notti" I said, he looked at me. "Why are they arguing?" I asked him, "Dd friend was still talking shit so ddot started arguing with him, then dd said sum ddot didn't like so now their arguing" notti explained.

"Can yll please yelling" I said, but they didn't hear me. I took dd headset so he wad able to hear me, "Dd hush" I said. "Now ddot" I said.

"What" ddot yelled, "First off watch who you yelling at" I said. "Ight myb" ddot said, "Get off the game and relax, I'm omw. Ima order us sum food and we can watch whatever movie you want" I said.

"Ight" he said, I looked at dd. I plucked him in his forehead, "What was that for"   dd said.

"That's for making him mad" I said, then I plucked him again. "And that's ones for not saying anything to your friend" I said, I walked to my room and turned my led lights off. I walked to our moms room and told her I was going to ddot house for tonight. She said ok and I then left.

At ddot house, I made it to ddot house and our food arrived when I got to ddot's front door. The driver handed me the food then drove off, I knocked on ddot's door. I waited then heard foot steps and mumbling, the door open and ddot moved to the side letting me in.

"Lemme hold that for you" he said while taking the bag out of my hand, we walked up to his room. I took my shoes and hoodie off, I put my stuff in his closet. I sat on the bed then ddot took the food out the bag, we had the same thing so it didn't really matter.

Ddot played the movie while we ate, after eating we threw our trash away then laid down. "Im sorry about dd," I said while playing with his hair. "Ight fine ma" ddot said then gave me a kiss. We turned our focus back to watching the movie.