❤︎Highschool Pt.2❤︎ Dudeylo

Y/n pov

I woke up to my alarm going off, 'Lo'u atua tapuni le fuck up' I thought to myself. I got up and did my morning routine, I went downstairs to see my parents eating breakfast. "Talofa mama ma papa" I said (Goodmorning mama and papa), "Manuia le manamea" they both said (Goodmorningsweetheart).

"O le a la le mea tou te faia i lenei aso?" I asked (So what are you guys doing today?), "O le a matou fesoasoani ia te oe le uso o le tina e siitia atu i lona fale" my mom said (We are going to help your aunt move into her house).

"Ua lelei" I said (Ok), I went back upstairs and got on my phone. I seen that I had gotten a text from dudeylo.

Dudeylo💋❤️‍🩹

Change of plans ima have to some to you to for the studying

Ok I'll send the address

I sent the address and I looked at my clothes and just shrugged my shoulders. I went back downstairs to see if my parents were still there and they wasn't. I heard the front door close which means my parents left, I made me something to eat while I waited for dudeylo to arrive.

A few minutes later

I heard a knock on my door and went to go see who it was, it was dudeylo so I opened the door. "Hey umm..." he said before her stopped, "Hey to you too" I said while moving to the side so he can get in.

"Yea so why I changed the plans was that because they was having a water Ballon party there and I didn't want the notes or anything to get wet" he said. "Oh it's ok" I said, we walked to the living room and sat in the floor. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked, "Nah I'm good" he said. "Ok well let's get to studying" I said.

A couple of hours later

"Well looks like your a fast learner dudeylo" I said while getting up, "Yea I guess" he said getting up too. "So what do you want to eat?" I asked him, "Whatever your gonna make" he said. "Ok" I said as I got the supplies that I need out.

After cooking and eating

"You have been slightly distracted ever since I opened the door for you what's wrong" I said as I leaned in to grab his hand. "Um it's nothing" he said avoiding eye contact, "It must be something" I said while lifting his head up with my finger. "Ok it's just that you in them clothes has slightly distracted me" he said, "Oh sorry" I said getting up going to change. "No it's ok, it's your house and you can wear whatever you want" he said while grabbing my hand, "You sure" I asked.

"Yea I'm sure" he said smiling, "Ok well you learned the basics of samoan so there isn't really nothing to learn until next studying session" I said while getting up.

"Ok well what now?" He asked, "We can watch a movie" I said. "Ok sure" I said as we both laid down on her bed.

A couple of hours later

I woke up to hearing whispering coming from my door way, I looked up to see my mom and sad standing there, I looked beside me to see dudeylo. I tried to get up but only to be stopped by his arm around my waist, I moved his arm while making sure not to wake him up.

I walked over to my mom and dad, "O ai lena tama ma aisea ua i ai iinei?" They said(Who is that boy and why is he here?). "O ia o la'u uo lelei na ou faia i le aoga ma sa matou suesue ona matou matamata ai lea i se tifaga ma iu ai ina matou momoe" I said (He is my best friend that I made in school and we studied and then we watched a movie and ended up sleeping).

"Ok ia ta'u mai ia i matou o le a alu atu o ia iinei i le isi" they said (Ok let us know he will be here next time), they walked away then I wen to go lay back down.

"Who was that?" Dudeylo asked while pulling back the covers for me, I layed back down. "That was my parents" I said, "Oh well is it ok if I spent the night?" He asked. "Yea sure" I asked then we went back to sleep.

(The outfit you was wearing is at the top)