❤︎Prove It❤︎ Notti

Y/n pov

I was walking to the deli then to my boyfriend's house to spend time with him. I was on the phone with my bestfriend's, "Girl you better pick me up sum" zaleyah said. "She don't gotta buy yo fat ass nun" her twin sister zelaiyah said, "Bitch stfu you just made she love me more" zaleyah said. "Bitch I met her before you" zelaiyah said, "Can yll stfu and tell me what yll want" I said laughing while walking inside the deli.

They told me what they wanted and I brought it for them I walked to their house to drop it off before I went to my boyfriend's house.

I was still on the phone with them when I walked to my boyfriend's house, I got to his house and knocked on the door.

The door opened up and it showed his home boy notti, "Yo wsp y/n" he said while letting me in. "Hey notti where is bf/n?" I asked, "Oh ummm he in his room rn but he busy" he said. "Oh well I'll be back" I said as I went to go upstairs, "Hey um ion think that's a good idea" he said while getting infront of me.

"Why not?" I said trying to go past him, "Ykw ima just tell you" he said then took a deep breathe. "Bf/n has been cheating on you for a while now" notti said, "W-what" I said as my eyes started to tear up.

"Yea and I'm sorry I should've told you sooner but I didn't know if you would believe me" he said while giving me a hug. "I'm not about to waste my tears on him I'm done with him" I said while wiping my eyes.

"Yes girl, say it" notti said while trying to do a girl voice which made me laugh and smile, "There's that pretty smile I love" he said while wiping a tear off my face. "Let's go sit down" he said as we went to go sit down in the living room, we sat down in the living room and talked for a while.

2 hours later

'Shit I must have fallen asleep' I thought as I tried to sit up but alone to be pulled back down. I looked to see who it was and it was notti, 'Shit I must have fall asleep on his chest, damn I never realized he was fine asf' I thought. "Yk it's rude to stare right" he said "Omg I'm sorry" I said, "Nah you good" he said. "We would look cute together" he said closing his eyes again, "We would" I said as I laid my head back down on his chest.

"Yo wtf nigga" bf/n said while walking up to us, "Why tf you laying with my girl" he said. "1 I'm not ya girl n 2 I was laying down with my man" I said, "Wtf you mean 'your man' bitch I'm your man" he said. "She not your girl no more nigga" notti said, "Say who?" Ex bf/n asked. "Says me bitch" I said, "Since when?" He said. "Since the day she found out yo bum ass was cheating on her" notti said, "Well yll really not really yll just faking it to get back at me" ex bf/n said while laughing.

"We are together" I said, "Well prove it" ex bf/n said. "You asked for it" notti said then pulled me in for a kiss, I kissed him back. "Get tf out and don't come back" ex bf/n said, me and notii got up and left. "Did you really mean when you said me and you was together?" Notii asked as we was walking, "Yes I meant what I said" I said as I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"So what do you wanna do now?" He asked, "We can go to my bestfriend's house if you want" I said. "Ight let's go den ma" he said while picking me up and putting me on his back, "You don't know where your going" I said while laughing. "You can tell me" he said, we got to my bestfriend's house and told them what happened.