❤︎Viagra Prank❤︎ Jayklickin

Y/n pov

I had posted on my story asking my viewers what prank should I do. Some of them said break up prank, having ykw with his home boy prank and other pranks.

But I have been seeing this one prank going viral and it's called the viagra prank. His friends and brothers are in on the prank too.

I got the camera out from my dresser and sat it up and started it. "Hey my babies welcome back and if your new to this channel like comment and subscribe to join my 985k kids that I have fake adopted" I said.

"So today I will be prank jay with the viagra prank, I have watching some prank videos of this prank to see what it does and I think this prank would go well" I said. "His brothers and friends will be in on the prank to so dudeylo and edot are out shopping for food for me to cook and ddot, notti and dd should be here any minute to help set up for the movie night" I said then the door bell rang.

I got up and grabbed the camera, I walked downstairs to the door. I asked who wad it and it was dd and them, I open the door and let them in. "Say wsp yll" I said while turning the camera towards them, "Heyyy" they said while setting the snacks and drinks down on the kitchen counter.

"Did you get the pill?" Ddot asked, "Yea I got it yesterday while we was out" I said. "So how do you think he will act?" Dd asked, "Idk but I hope it won't be bad" I said.

"Well let's set up the snacks and drink and wait for the others" I said.

A couple of hours later

"Yll jay just texted me they on their way home and I still haven't found out what to wear" I said. "Just wear these" notti said.

(The outfit notti picked out)

"Jay would be so mad tho but ok" I said, "Wait where did you get that from" I asked notti. "Your closest" he said while walking away, "When tf" I mumbled I just shook my head.

A couple of minutes later

I got another text saying they were here. "Dd notti go help you brother" I said, "Ddot you help me cook" I said.

They came in the house with the food, I grabbed the camera and started doing the fake intro. I set the camera up and started recording again, "Hey my babies, today I will be doing a movie night vlog" I said.

I felt arms around my waist, "Hey yll" jay said to the camera. "What did yll buy for me to make?" I asked, "Nachos" Dudeylo said. "Of course" I heard ddot mumble beside me, "Alright yll set up the snacks and drinks while me and ddot cook" I said.

A couple of minutes later

"Baby can you give me your favorite drink please" Jay asked, "Ok hold on, ddot and you stir the meat please" I said. "Sure" he said then he handed me the pill before taking over so I can get jay my favorite drink.