❤︎Cheating❤︎ Ddot

Y/n pov

I was otw to my hg house, so she can practice this new nail design she's been wanting to try. Once I got to her house, she already had everything set up.

2 hours later

Naomi finished my nails an hour ago. We have just been sitting here talking. "I gotta go, girl," I said, laughing, then gave her a hug, "Don't forget to take a picture," she said. "I won't," I said, then left out her house, I got in the Uber and called ddot.

My baby💋

Ddot:Yea, ma

Y/n:Look at my nails

I said, showing him what Naomi did.

Ddot:It's cute or wtv

He said, not really paying attention.

Y/n:They got ur initials on them

Ddot:Cool

He said, which made me frown. I just hung up cs he wasn't even paying attention, then Uber dropped me off at the mall. I went to Foot Lock and got me and darrian a pair of matching shoes.

After I picked out what shoes I bought them. I then went to the food court to get me something to eat.

After eating

I called an Uber to take me to ddots house, I walked at the entrance of the mall, then got in the Uber.

At ddots house

The driver dropped me, I got out, and the Uber drove off. I unlocked the door and saw notti, and dd in the living room.

"Hey guys," I said. They looked back at me with a shocked yet semi happy facial expression. "What's wrong?" I asked, "I- nun just show us your nails," dd said.

I showed them my nails, dd and a little smile, but notti was sad smile. "There cute," notti said, "Why you sound sad notti?" I asked him, "I js don't want you to get hurt," he said. "What do you mean?" I asked nervously, "Notti bro, we  aren't supposed to tell her," dd said.

"Nigga idc if that's our bestfriend, we knew y/n way longer then we knew ddot" Notti said. "But that's not our place to tell," dd said, "So you'd rather risk your bound and friendship with y/n over not tell her ddot is cheating on her" notti semi yelled at dd.

"Huh?" I said, "Look, ddot is cheating in you, we just found out today, and he told us not to tell you whenever you got here," dd said. "Where is he?" I asked, "Up in his room with his ex," Notti said. I felt tears come in my eyes, "Ima just go get my stuff," I said, trying not to cry. Before I went to his room, I called Naomi to come pick me up from ddot's house.

She said she's on her way, I then went to ddots room. I just opened ddot door and he pushed his ex off him. I went to his closet and grabbed my bags, "Y/n I-" I slammed his room door, cutting him off.

"Where you going?" Notti asked me, "I'm going back to Naomi's house. I was walking to the door when I remembered the shoes I bought. I took ddots pair out and gave them to notti, "Here it was a gift to ddot but you can have them" I said then hugged him and dd goodbye.

Ddot came running downstairs, I grabbed my bags then walked out the door. Ddot yelling my name telling me to come back, but I ignored him. I got in Naomi's car and we drove back to her house.

I explained to her what happened, then blocked ddot on Instagram and blocked his number. Naomi took ddot initials off my nail. She said we should head out somewhere to make me feel happy.

We went to go get ready and put on the shoes I bought then went to Dave and Busters, Naomi took a couple of pictures, and I posted them.

(The shoes)