❤︎Drunk texting❤︎ Jayklickin

Jay pov

Today, our song drunk texting is dropping today. Me and my bestfriend y/n are at the studio finishing up the song, "Ay y/n, I'm almost done so we can go to the release party." I said. She nodded her head in response, I made sure everything was perfect. I posted the song and grabbed my hat. She grabbed her jacket, and we headed out of the studio.

"Do you think the song would be a hit?" she asked me, "Yea, it would be the song is by a drill rapper and a singer. An unexpected duo, tbh, " I said while driving, "Hopefully, both of our fan bases like it, " she said. "Hey, don't be nervous," I said, placing my right hand on her thigh.

She smiled. She then grabbed her phone and started scrolling through tik tok.

At the release party

We got to the release party, and everyone was already drinking and smoking. "Yo wsg jay," edot said while walking up to me and y/n, "And hello to the lovely ms.y/n," edot said while bowing, "No need to bow you've already showed your loyalty" y/n said in a fake queen accent. Her and edot started laughing while I just shook my head, "Thanks for having this party even if I told you not to throw it." y/n said while her and edot walked away.

"Yo wsg mh," Yogi said while walking up to me, "Yo wtw," I said. "Shit, you ain't gonna turn up for ya release party?" Yogi asked. "Nah, someone gotta make sure y/n get home safe," I said.

"You've only known her for a month, and all of a sudden, she ya top priority," yogi said while laughing. "Ik you seen how y/n get a parties," I said, "Yea, I have," Yogi said while laughing.

Y/n getting drunk isn't a bad thing, but it is because people end up taking her niceness for granted.

Y/n pov

U was talking with edot when u felt my phone vibrate, "Oooooo, who textin' ya phone?" edot said. "Idk," I said while grabbing my phone out my back pocket, It was a notification from Instagram.

I opened up Instagram and saw it was someone who wanted to send me a text, I taped it and saw it was Jenn Carter. She tagged me in her story, I went to her story and saw she was listening to the song that me and jay just dropped.

"Dis song would've been fire if jayklickin wasn't on it, so @y/nofficial let's make a remix to dis song but cut jay verse out," Jenn said then turned off the song. "Oh, and if you agree, maybe we can go out on a date after," Jenn said, smirking, then her story ended.

I looked at edot with a wtf facial expression, and he had the same expression as me. "Nah, she tryna get with you," edot said while laughing. "Nah, I'm good off that," I said, "Ian tryna be in no one's beef or wtv yll have with them," I said.

Edot gor on his phone, then tapped my shoulder. Sugarhillhottakes post what Jenn said.

Sugarhillhottakes: Looks like #JennCarter is trying to make a remix of #Y/nL/n and #Jayklickin song, but without #Jayklickin verse. Then says if #Y/nL/n agrees into making a remix, Jenn may take her out on a date after.

Do you think #Y/nL/n will agree? Do you think she will respond to Jenn? Let us know in the comments.

"Sugarhillhottakes on everyone's ass when it comes to something," edot said. Jay came up to us, "You've seen the page, huh?" I said. "Yea, I have," jay said, "So what your choice y/n?" Edot said.

"Ima respond to her," I said, "But I can't respond to her with all this noise," I said, then walked towards the exit of the building.

The boys followed me, I gave edot my phone. He nodded his head and then started recording, "Wsg fans, I'm at my release party a good friend of mine has thrown for me. And I know you are probably waiting for me to respond, so here is the answer. Jenn, I'm not doing a remix to the song. People know I don't do remixes to my songs." I said.

"So what make you think ima let you remix my song. Cs then, if I let you, I gotta let all the other artists. I said no to doing a remix to my songs, idc how much money you try to bribe me with or how many times you beg the answer will be no" I said, then shrugged my shoulders

Edot stopped recording me, "Here you go," edot said while handing me my phone.

I posted it, and we went back inside. "Thanks for not letting her remix the song," jay said. "No need to thank me, I've never let anyone remix my songs, so why should she be the first?" I said.

Jay just smiled, "Ooooo, jay ya wife got you smiling," dd said while walking up. "She not my wife dd" jay said, "Not yet," dd mumbled. "Wsg, mh," dd said while hugging me.

"Hey, dd," I said, hugging him back. "Where ddot?" I asked, "I'm right here, " he said, walking from the kitchen with a drink in his hand.

I got up and let ddot take my seat, "Nah, I was gonna be fine standing up y/n," ddot said. "No, sit down," I said, "You sure?" ddot asked. "Yes, I'm sure," I said. I sat on the edge of the couch on my phone, I saw dd and jay giving each other glances back and forth.

I looked up and saw dd smirking, "What?" I asked. I then felt someone pull me off the edge of the couch, I saw dd, and ddot smiling.

"I walk off for a few minutes and dis what I come back to," edot said, coming outta nowhere. "Damn, I can't have my bestfri-" jay said before getting cut off by ddot.

"He mean his wife we all know since jay and y/n started hanging out more before they made the song. Jay liked y/n, but y/n ain't notice, " ddot said.

"Is that true?" I asked jay, jay just looked away. "Y/n got him all nervous," dd said while laughing. "Nigga if you have ya crush sitting on ya lap you wouldn't be nervous" jay said, "See he admits it" edot said.

While dd and jay were semi arguing, I just laid my head on jay chest and got on my phone. I started to feel sleepy, so I got up.

"Ight guys ima head home," I said. "Aww, leaving already," ddot said, "Yea, I'm getting tired," I said. "I'll drive you back home," jay said while standing up, "Ok, well, see you later guys," I said while going them a hug goodbye.

We walked to jay car and got in, we drove off to my house.

At y/n house

We pulled up to my house, and I got out of the car. I walked over to jay side, "If you wanna spend the night, you can," I said. He just smiled and turned off the car. He got out and locked the car doors.

We walked to my front door, and I unlocked it. Once we got inside, I locked it back. Jay ordered us sum food, while waiting, we played the games and watched a few TV shows.

Once the food came, we ate the then got ready to go to sleep. Jay went to target to buy a pair of pajama pants then came back, when he came back he got changed then we went to sleep.