❤︎Cheating Pt.2❤︎ Ddot

Y/n pov

It's been a couple of months after me and ddot broke up. Dd told me that ddot started dating his ex again after a few weeks after the breakup. Naomi and dd started talking to each other and eventually ended up dating. But today, dd and notti are supposed to be coming over to Naomi's house for us to hang out.

"Y/n, go get the slippers," Naomi said from the kitchen, "Girl, us wearing matching slippers is extra," I said, getting up. "And yk, I'm extra, so go get the slippers," She said, I just shook my head and went to go get the slippers out of her room.

I came back to the living room seeing dd and notti walking through the door, "Hey guys," I said, setting the slippers down on the floor by the couch. "Hey y/n," dd said before giving Naomi a kiss, "Hey ma," notti said while giving me a hug. "So the plan is -" "Ofc, you made a plan," I said, Naomi flipped me off. "But so the plan is we can hang out here for a little while, go to the store, go swimming, and then a movie night," she said.

"Ight, what you making?" Dd asked Naomi, "Y/n and I wanted to try this recipe on tik tok," she said. "Y/n always wanna try sum off tik tok," Dd said, "Boy hush," I said while laying down on the couch.

Notti came to sit down on the couch. He lifted up my feet and then sat down. He put my feet on his lap and got on his phone.

Naomi pov

"Do you think the plan will work?" I whispered to dd, "Hopefully, they been flirting with each other for a while," he whispered back.

Y/n pov

"Y/n, you and notti put on yll slippers," Naomi said. "Girl, you and dd don't even got on yll slippers," I said, "Just put your slippers on," Naomi said. I handed notti his pairs and put mine on. "So dd said he wanted to go live," she said as they were walking over towards us.

Notti pulled me onto his lap so Naomi and dd could sit down on the couch. Dd propped his phone up again on the TV and went live.

2k people join in a heartbeat, Naomi was on spotify searching for a song to play. "Yll got some crazy ass fans," I said, "Yea, we do, and these the fans yll gotta deal with too," dd said. "You mean them the fans Naomi gotta deal with since she dating you?" I said, "You gotta deal with notti crazy ass fans too," dd said.

"But ion date notti so ion gotta deal nobody crazy ass fans but mine" I said, "You not dating notti yet" dd mumbled. Notti just threw a pillow at dd. He looked back and glared at notti, Naomi found a good song and played it.

A couple of minutes later

Notti and dd were interacting with the live while naomi and I were looking at clothes. "Naomi, dis cute," I said, showing her this cute outfit I found. "Oh, that is send it to me," she said.

"Ight bet," I said, then sent her the outfit, "Let's go to target," Naomi suggested. "OMG, yes, I saw these cute pillows in there last week," I said, getting up, ready to go. And dd ended his live.

Notti pov

At Target

"We gonna be in Target until we 30" Dd said, being sarcastic. "Dd shut up, we don't be complaining when you be taking forever to buy shoes," Naomi said. "Oo, we should get in the carts," she said, "Yll won't fit in one cart," Dd said.

"We know that's why, dd you push me and notti push niaya. "Fine with me," notti said, then grabbed a cart. I got in the cart, and now we were waiting for Naomi and dd, "Alright to the snack section," Naomi said.

After Getting Snacks

"We should take a picture," I said, Naomi grabbed her phone and took a picture.