❤︎Mix Feelings❤︎ Notti

Y/n pov

I was ready for school waiting for my best friend, notti and his brother and friend, to come pick me up. I got a text saying they were outside, and I left out my apartment. And went downstairs to the car. Once I got in, we all exchanged "heys" and jstar drove us to school. They stopped a block away for the school, and I got out. They made sure I was safe, then drove to school.

I sighed, knowing they're never gonna reveal that they hang around their opps little sister. I mean, I get it. People will judge them, but the whole making fun of me in school and acting all kind and nice when im at their house is giving me mixed feelings. Sometimes, it feels like their not even acting when we're in school, I snapped out of my thoughts when I got to school. I went to go find my best friend Yasmine she also thought what the boys were doing was dumb as fuck.

"Hey girly," she said while hugging me, "Hey yammy," I said while hugging her back. "So we gonna hang out later at my place, movie, just dance, pillow fight, a late night walks, 2 man maybe?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

"Nah, I'm hanging out with the boys later," I said, "Ughhh why keep hanging out with them, with the way they treat you?" she said in a disappointing tone. "Yas yk they only act like that in school," I said. "Yea and I don't like it," she says as we walk into class.

"Speaks of opps and their siblings, there she is," dd said, making his friends laugh. "Hush David," Yasmine said, glaring at him, "Awww, miss l/n can't defend herself," dd said. "Not today, david," I said, "Why not today y/n?" He asked. "Surprising, you're not saying my last name," I said, "Don't get used to it l/n," he said, smirking. "Oi ua o'u neura lou muaulu lapo'a/Oh, your big forehead is getting on my nerves," I said, and Yasmine just laughed.

I saw dd just roll his eyes, and I just smirked. The teacher came in and started talking to the class.

2nd period

Me and Yasmine were walking to our second period, we have the same class but different teachers. We hugged the. Yasmine went downstairs to her class.

I walked in class and saw ddot and notti talking, ddot and notti aren't like dd. Thye would just throw paper at me or candy. Idk why candy, but I'm not gonna complain about that because it be my favorite candy.

I walked to my seat, which was in the back, as I was walking, ddot tried to trip me up. 'That's new,' I thought to myself. I just shrugged it off and sat in my seat.

Class started, and while the teacher had his back facing the class, that's when they started throwing paper at me. Nun of them didn't hit me, which made me laugh. My friend Tay sat behind me, he asked to copy my notes. So I handed him my notebook, and when I turned back around, a small Snickers bar hit my forehead.

"Wtf," I semi yelled while rubbing my forehead. The teacher looked at me, "Is there a problem, miss l/n?" Mr. Jones said. I just glared back at ddot and notti.

Ddot started laughing, just a couple of more hours, then school it over with.

Time skip to 4th period

We all had the same fourth period, me, yas and Tay sat by the window in the back while dd, notti, and ddot sat close by the door.

"So what's the plans for later on?" Tay asked us. "Me and you will be at my house while Y/N will be with dd and them," yas said.

"I've changed my mind, plus I only got a week left of being in this school anyway," I said, remembering me and my mom are moving. We'll still be in Harlem, but I will be going to a different school.

"Ugh, don't remind me," Tay said, "What are yll talking about?" Dd said from behind me. "Nun of your business reyes," Yasmine said, "Damn, no need for an attitude," dd said while walking away. "All next week, we should hang out at Yasmine place," I suggested, Yasmine started clapping her hands, but not too loudly. "Ooooh, good idea," Tay said while shaking me, "Tbh, you should just ask your mom to spend your last week at my house," Yasmine said.