❤︎Spider❤︎ Jayklickin

(A/n:Almost to 100k readers damn. Now, before we hit 100k and get to 100 chapters, we gotta lock in. Ima also interact with yll in the chapters. And once we get to 100k readers, I'm either to a face reveal or make an Instagram gc)

LOCK IN HERE🔐

Jay pov

"Jay is back with another prank, Ight, so yll know y/n is afraid of spiders. When I mean AFRAID, she is AFRAID of them." I said, setting the camera down on my gaming desk.

"Like she don't wanna see them, touch them, or be near them. She sees a spider she walking the other way, so I called up this place with spiders and see if they could bring one here," I said.

"Right now, y/n is out, and ima text her. I gotta surprise for her," I said, then texted her. Then there was a knock on the door, I grabbed the camera and went downstairs to get the door.

I looked and saw it was the spider company. "Yo, they here," I said, letting him in, "Yo shout out to my boy James for coming here," I said while dapping him up. We walked to the living room, and we sat down. He had the spider in the container, and I turned the camera around to show the spider.

"Y/n is gonna be pissed," I said, "Ight yll she texted she 5 minutes away, so we gonna have James and the spider wait upstairs in the hallway" I said we got up and I showed James where the stairs was.

5 minutes later

I heard the door unlock, and y/n came in. "Baby," she yelled, I came downstairs and saw her put her keys on the kitchen counter.

"Ight you ready for the surprise?" I asked her, putting the camera in her face. "Yea, but why are you recording?" She asked laughing and gently pushed the camera out her face, "Gently, now the camera is fragile, and plus, I wanna get your reaction," I said. "James, you can come down now," I yelled. He came downstairs with the spider behind his back like I told him.

"Ight y/n close ya eyes," I said. She closed her eyes, and James put the container in front of her. "Ight ima count down from 3" I said, "3...2...1" I said, and she opened her eyes. She looked down at the container and saw the spider.

She let out an ear piercing scream, like one of them horror movies girl screams. "Damn y/n," I said, uncovering my ears, "Jay, that's not funny," she said. I nodded at James, and he took the spider out of the container, and she quickly came behind me.

I started laughing, "Jay it's not funny, you know ion fuck with spiders" she said. James came closer and tightened her grip on the back of my shirt, I handed James the camera, and I took the spider out his hand. Y/n let go of my shirt and ran to the living.

James and I  followed after her, "Jay stop," she yelled. "Come on y/n it ain't gonna bite," I said, walking towards her. She quickly ran to away from me, "Jay," she yelled as I kept following her.

Y/n pov

I was running away from jay, and he thought this shit funny, and it's not. He knows ion like spiders, I ran upstairs to the guest room, and I hid behind these 2 boxes that were in the closet.

I heard James and jay come upstairs. They went to our room first, "She not in here let's check the other room" I heard Jay yell. They came into the guest room looking, I heard James go into the guest bathroom and check in there.

I heard Jay come close to the closet, I heard the guest room door close. I closed my eyes and prayed they didn't find me, then I felt someone grab my arm. They pulled me out of the closet. It was jay.

He sat us on the bed and pinned me down. He put the spider close to me, i tried to wiggle my way out, but I couldn't.

"Jay, move," I yelled, "Y/n, it won't hurt you," he said. He sat the spider down on my stomach, "Jay, get it," I said as panic started to rise in my body.

The spider crawled onto my chest, "Jay it get please," I said as tears started to feel my eyes. The spider started to crawl closer to my face, "Get it off me" I said, crying at this point. "Jay, get it," I said whined, "Chill it's not gonna hurt you," he said.

Then the spider crawled in my bra. At this point, I'm crying, I'm starting to gain a headache, and a spider is in my bra.

Jay grabbed the spider out of my bra and gave the spider back to James. Jay let me go, but I didn't move from my spot. "Ma, get up," jay said. "No," I said, still crying. Jay sat down and put me on his lap. James gave Jay the camera back and left. "Ma, calm down it wasn't that bad," jay said, I just ignored him.

"Ight yll lemme calm her down, but like subscribe, and comment" he said then stopped record. He took off his slides and put his feet on the bed, "Ma" Jay said. "Shut up," I said, "I'm sorry," he said.

"No, you not," I said, "I am tho" he said."You're not," I said. "I won't do that again," he said, "You promise?" I said. "Yea, I promise," he said, then gave me a kiss. I kissed him back, I laid my head down on his chest and went to sleep.

(A/n:I've up all night. It's currently 7:00am for me, I stayed up all night to finish the Deeplay4keeps new chapter and just finished this chapter. Now ima get some sleep, heads up I probably won't update Sunday bc that's my birthday but if I do it would be a birthday chapter)