❤︎Pictures❤︎ Notti

Notti pov

I woke up to dd coming in my room yelling, "Yo stfu" I said putting the pillow over my head. "Wake up ass up bruh and look at these pictures the fans js sent me" dd said taking the pillow away from me.

I turned the other way, "Look nigga" he said shoving the phone in my face. "Ight damn" I said grabbing the phone, I looked at the phone and seen y/n with a group of boys. "Who tf are these niggas?" I asked dd while sitting up, "Idk but you better get with your bestfriend if you don't want no other nigga around her" he said taking his phone away from me. "Fuck" I whispered to myself, I got up and got ready to go to y/n's house.

At y/n's house

I finally made it to y/n's house, I walked up the steps and knocked on the front door. "Who is it?" I heard a male voice say, "Y/n friend" I said. The person opened the door to reveal a tall boy with  blonde locs, "Who is at the door?" I heard y/n ask. "One of your friends" the boy said, "I'm coming hold on" She said.

Y/n came to the door and seen it was me, "Hey notti what are you doing here?" She asked while hugging me. "Nun much js wanted to hang out today" I said, "Well come on" She said grabbing my hand. Her touch gives me so much butterflies in my stomach, we walked to the living room and there was the guys from the picture dd showed me.

"Lemme introduce you guys" She said, "Notti these are my cousin from Chicago" she said. "Cousins this is notti" She said, "So this the nigga you won't shut up about" one boy said with curly hair like dd's.

"Is that so?" I said look down at her, "They js like to say things" She said laughing nervously. "Nahh don't listen to her, she told us she like you-" the one who opened the door said before y/n dragged me to her room.

"What was he gonna say y/n?" I asked her with a smirk on my face, "Nun they are js high" She said. "It's ok I like you too" I said taking my shoes off then laying down on her bed, "What did you say?" She said laying down beside me.

"I said I like you too" I said looking at her, she started blushing. "So y/n do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked her, "I would love to be your girlfriend notti" She said. "You know there are pictures of you and your cousins going around right?" I said looking up at the ceiling.

"WHAT" She said.