❤︎Jealous❤︎ Jayklickin

Y/n pov

I was getting ready for school when Jay texted me.

My love💋💕

Jay:Ima omw to come get you

I smiled at the texted and finished getting ready.

20 minutes later

I was sitting in my living room when I heard honking outside. I looked outside and seen it was jay with his brothers and their bestfriend.

I walked out and locked my front door. I walked over to the car and got in the front seat. "Hey guys" I waved at the boys in the back. They all nodded their heads before going back to whatever they was doing. Jay was looking at me, "Hi jay" I said. "Hey ma" he said then kissed my cheek and drove us to school.

At school

Jay parked the car and we all got out, we walked in the school building. Me and notti and 3 classes together.

1st, 3rd and 4th period on A-days. So me and notti said bye to the others and walked to our first period class.

We walked in and everyone looked at us, notti had a mean mug on his face as we walked to our seats.

We sat down and started doing our work, about 20 minutes into the class notti decided to go to sleep. I shook my head and just finished doing my work.

2nd period

Once 1st period ended I walked to the second floor to my 2nd period class. I walked in the class, it was my favorite class and the teacher was my favorite. "Hey Marrisa" I said waving at the teacher.

"Hey Y/n" she said while looking up. The rest of the class came in ready for whatever she was about to teacher.

She stood up from her desk and walked into of the board.

"Alright class, today we are going to the cafeteria. Today I wanted to try something different, we ask going to be testing the school food and what you guys normally eat.

No next class I need you to buy any food of your choice and bring it to school for our next class period. Please do not eat the food" Ms. Williams said.

Once she got done talking everyone got up and went to the cafeteria, Ms. Williams walked with us and said we had to pick what school food we wanted to test out for our next class period.

Once we picked we went back to the class and relaxed for the rest of her class period. Since it was a science class she really didn't give us much work since all we would be doing is experiments. Some students played just dance with the wii she had in her class, some students took a nap while others were either on their phone or eating.

3rd period

I left out of my 2nd period class and walked to my 3rd, I walked in and seen notti first in class which I found weird because notti is normally late to class.

I went to my seat and got on my phone waiting for the rest of the class to be filled.

30 minutes later

Half the class was here but it didn't really matter since A-lunch was about to start.

A-lunch

The bells for the first lunch rang and everyone got up and went to the cafeteria or where they went for lunch. I got in the cafeteria, I seen a couple of my friends that I haven't hung out with in a while so I decided to go sit with them.

"Sup bitches" I said as I got close to where they was sitting. Jenny and Jelani got up and gave me a hug, which of course I hugged then back. Chloe gave me a side eye, which I returned right back to her then we started laughing.

Then there was Diego, we just stared at each other before smiling. We gave each other a hug, we all sat down and talked for a while until Chloe and Jenny decided to go get lunch.

Me and Diego got bored so he asked if I wanted to do a tik tok with him and I said sure. We did a couple of stop motions and lip singing videos.

We did some funny ones and relatable ones. Then this one trending dance "Back it up and Dump it" we saw on his fyp popped up. We learned the dance which was pretty simple, he propped his phone up and we did the dance and Jelani was hyping us up.

Jay pov

At lunch I seen y/n walk over to her friends, normally y/n would sit with me, dd, notti and ddot but I guess not today. Dd and ddot was shadow boxing each other while notti was on his phone. I was just watching y/n interact with her friends, then I seen her hug her friend named Diego and I got this weird feeling in my stomach.

Then they all sat down and started talking, then I got on my phone. I looked up every once in a while to check on her, I looked up and seen her and Diego doing a trending dance. And seeing them do it made me feel some kind of way so I went over towards them.

Y/n pov

The tik tok ended and Diego posted it with al the other tik toks we made. I then felt a pair of arms come around my waist. I looked up and seen it was jay, "What you two doing?" He asked then kissed my cheek. "We was making tik toks cause we was bored" I said while looking up at him. I saw jay just staring at Diego, I looked at jay confused for a minute then started laughing. "What's so fun?" Jay asked, "Oh nun" I said while smiling. By the looks of if jay was jealous. And Diego could tell to, lunch was over and everyone started walking back to there 3rd period.

End of 4th period

Everyone was walking out of school and either catching the busses, or driving back home.

Me and notti was waiting beside Jay's car, we saw jay, dd and ddot walking towards the car. Jay unlocked the car doors and we all got in.

At y/n's house

They decided to stay for a while so dd, notti and ddot decided to play the game while me and jay was in my room. Jay was playing on my pc while I was on my bed scrolling through tik tok. "Was you jealous when I said I was making tik toks with Diego during lunch?" I asked him. "What made you think that?" He said not looking away from my pc.

"Cause of the way you was staring at Diego" I said. "I probably was, I probably wasn't" he said, "You most definitely was but it's ok" I said

"I was not" He said now looking at me, "You was it's ok to admit it jay" I said while smiling. He just rolled his eyes and went back to playing on my pc. "He most definitely was!" Ddot yelled from the guest room, "Ddot shut up bro" Jay yelled.

"Yea he was cause he wouldn't stop talking about how he ain't like Diego making tik toks with you" Dd yelled and I heard notti laughing.

"Now yll just dick riding atp" Jay yelled. "Can't never tell yll shit" jay mumbled, and I started laughing.