❤︎Brother's Bestfriend❤︎ Ddot

Y/n pov

"Y/n hurry tf up bro" I heard dd yell from downstairs, "Man stfu you the one who invited to come with yll last minute " I said while walking down the stairs. "Don't yell at my twin like dat" notti said, "Man both of yll can go suck a dick" dd said. "You just mad me and notti look better den you" I said.

"Yll don't but ight let's hurry up and get to ddot house" dd said, "You ain't tell me yll was going to dd house" I said. "Is there a problem with that?" Notti asked, "No" I said blushing a little.

I've had a crush on ddot since we first met him. And that crush for him has grew stronger and stronger everything we hang out.

We was walking to ddot house when my phone vibrated, I looked at my phone and seen it was ddot who texted me.

I was smiling at my phone and then I put my phone in my back pocket, "Who tf you got smilin at ya phone?" Dd asked

I was smiling at my phone and then I put my phone in my back pocket, "Who tf you got smilin at ya phone?" Dd asked. "Nun of ya business" I said, "It better not be that nigga trey" dd said. "Why tf would it be trey?" I asked as we walking up the steps to ddot house, "Bc we know you have a crush on him" notti said as dd knocked on the door.

Ddot opened up the door, "Js bc I had a crush on him since the 5th grade doesn't mean I still like him" I said as we walked in ddot's house.

"Who yll talk about?" Ddot asked as he closed the door, "We talking about y/n crush trey" dd said. "I don't have a crush on trey, and I will never have a crush on him after how he is acting now" I said while flopping down on the living room couch. "So why are yll talking about trey?" Ddot asked while sitting down beside me, "Bc we caught her smiling at her phone while we was walking here" notti said.

"Can we stop talking about it now, it wasn't trey who is was texting ok" I said while sitting up, I laid my head down on ddot lap while he was looking at dd. "Yll tryna play the game or what?" Ddot asked, "Yea" notti said.

Ddot picked me up and we all went to his room, dd started rolling up. "If yll about to smoke atleast lemme get out the room first" I said as I got up and left, I went back to the living room and turned on the tv.

After a while I got bored so I started a live.

Datgirly/n went live

I waited a while to let people join in.

User:Hey y/n
User:You look good asf ma😏
User:Who house you in?🤨
User:She probably at trey house yll🤭

"Hey yll, thank you for the compliment and I'm not in trey house" I said.

Treydatnigga:Shit you could be at my house🫣
User:Oh trey watching the live
User:Ooooo trey shooting his shot

"Trey ion wanna even deal w you after wtf happened, and trey aint shooting his shot w me" I said. I went to the kitchen to grab me a water.

Sugarhillddot joined the live

I came back to trey flooding my live comments.

"For the last time trey I don't want you, especially after you was acting mad dayroom from 6th to 10th grade bruh" I said then took a sip of my water.

Sugarhillddot:Lemme join the live mh

I seen ddot comment.

"When tf did I get on my live" I said as I went to add him to the live.

Sugarhillddot went live with Datgirly/n

"Yo trey she don't won't you bruh" ddot said.

Treydatnigga:Nigga stfu you ain't her man🤣

"Nigga word 2 my deads stop hitting on my girl" ddot said and I see dd and notti smirking in the background.

Treydatnigga:Nigga she don't want you

"Bro trey stfu omg" I said.

Treydatnigga: Come smd first den ill shut up

"Trey on everything I love dont make me boom yo ass" I heard dd say.

Treydatnigga:Dd you won't do shit n ddot dat ain't yo girl

"Ight watch when we at school tomorrow" dd said, ddot got up and went somewhere but his phonenwas still in his room with dd and notti.

I heard footsteps and I looked back to see it was ddot, ddot came into the camera fame and sat next to me.

User:So you are at his house
User:Ooooo what yll tryna say!?
Treydatnigga:Js cs she at yo house doesn't mean anything

"But this will you bitch ass nigga" ddot said then kissed me, of course I kissed him back. Shit this was a once in a life time opportunity and I'm not finna miss it.

We pulled away and seen dd and notti smirking like crazy, "Now do you got sum else to same?" Ddot asked trey.

Treydatnigga:Dat wasn't shit🙄

Trey said then left my live. "Anyways yll we finna go" ddot said then he grabbed my phone and ended my live. He looked at me then handed me my phone, he got up and was about to leave.

"Wait" I said, he turned around and looked at me. "What was that for?" I asked him, "It was for him to stop bugging you" he said. "So the kiss didn't mean anything to you" I said, "Ian say all that now" he said. "So the kiss meant something to you?" I asked, "Yea the kiss meant something to me but ion really worried about it cs you probably don't even like me" he said while walking to the kitchen.

"Who said Ian like you?" I said, he just shrugged his shoulders. "I would have told you I liked you but your my brothers bestfriend and ion want nothing to come between yll" I said hopping on the counter to sit down.

"Ain't nun gonna tear us apart y/n" I heard notti say and they came out ddot room and walked to the kitchen. "You guys sure it's ok?" I asked them and they nodded their heads, ddot smiled and came in front of me. He picked me up and kissed me, "Just cs yll dating now doesn't mean yll can be kiss happy around us" dd said.

Ddot let me down and I gave his quick pecks on the lips, "Ight that's it" dd said as he was coming to where me and ddot was.

I ran out the kitchen and dd was chasing me, "Ay don't hurt my twin" notti said running after us. "It's always dem two" ddot said laughing and casing after us too.