❤︎Truth❤︎ Dd

Nileah pov

I was on my phone when I got a notification saying dd went live. So I tapped on it.

ddosama went live

"Yo wsg chat" he said with one side of his headset on. I saw our child Xayln playing in the background.

User:Aww you have a new little brother?

User:Who kid playing in ya background?

User:Dd you got another brother we don't know about?

User:Why yll questioning the man so much?

'These people are so nosey' I thought as I saw dd reading the comments. "No that's not my little brother" he said before going back to playing his game. Xayln was running around in the background until he did something which made him cry. Dd got up quickly to go check on Xayln, "What happened?" Dd asked Xayln.

"Car" Xayln said, he couldn't form sentences really well yet dd understood what he was saying. "Aw come here" dd picked up Xayln and went back to where his phone was and sat down.

"You wanna talk to Uncle ddot?" Dd asked him, Xayln nodded his head yes and grabbed his other phone and called ddot. Ddot answered on the second ring.

Dd propped the phone up so ddot could see Xayln.

User:Uncle?

User:What you mean Uncle?

User:Dd who kid you baby sitting?

User:Why the kid look like dd so much yll?

User:The kid do look smack like dd

"Yo wsg Xayln" Ddot said, "Hi ddot" Xayln said. "Damn no Uncle infront of it?" Ddot said, dd gave ddot a look. "Ight my fault gang Ian mean to curse around him" ddot said.

Dd knew I don't want Xayln to pick up no bad habits at a young age especially at the age of 2.

"Yo where Nileah at?" Ddot asked, "Who that?" Xayln asked. "He meant to say where is mommy" dd corrected ddot. "Yea that" ddot said, "She probably downstairs cooking something off tik tok or probably sleep" dd said.

User:Who Nileah?

User:Dd gotta girl?

User:Dat could just be his bestfriend yll chill out

User:So that Nileah girl the kid mother?

User:Why that girl got you watching her child??

"Damn yll questioning this man about everything" ddot said while laughing, "Where is mommy?" Xayln said. "Ion know" Dd said, Xayln just mean mugged him.

"You look exactly like ya mom making that face" Dd said while scrunching up his face. "Where my mommy?" Xayln asked while getting mad. "Who you getting mad at?" Dd said faking like he was getting mad too.

"Where.My.Mommy?" Xayln said while making a angry face at dd, "I.Don't.Know" Dd said while making the same face.

Xayln then swung on dd, "Nah lil man wanna fight" ddot said while laughing. "You wanna fight?" Dd asked him. And Xayln just nodded his head yes. Him and dd started play fighting for a while until Xayln got tired so they sat back down.

"Let's call ya momma up here" dd said and Xayln just nodded. "Say mommy" dd yelled, "Mommy" Xayln copied dd. "Yell it again" dd said and Xayln yelled it again.

I got up when they first called for me, and when they called for me I was walking up the stairs. "Nileah I know you hear me and ya son calling for you" dd yelled as I walked through the door. "Pipe down no need to yell again" I said.

User:His mom pretty

User:Why he look smack like you dd?

User:Did you have a child?

User:Did yll have a kid together?

"Ight yll asking to many questions, but yes that's my child" dd said getting annoyed with the questions they was asking him.

User:So that's ya baby momma?

User:You fumbled dd

User:Dd you fumbled wtf, she bad asf bro

User:Yll sayin he fumbled but what if her personality wasn't good?

"Ian fumble anything yea that's my baby momma but that's also my girl" dd said while pulling me onto his lap. Xayln climbed onto my lap and started making faces at ddot.

Xayln and ddot were making funny faces at each other while dd was reading the comments.

User:So you was lying in the interview when they asked if you have a kid and a girl?

"Yep I was cause I know how yll get, but I guess now the truth is out" dd said while looking at me then gave me a kiss. "Ewwww" Xayln said while making a disgusted facial expression. Then I started kissing Xayln face while he screamed dramatically. Ddot and dd just started laughing because they knew Xayln didn't like me kissing his face infront of people.