❤︎Love Don't Change❤︎ Notti

Y/n pov

It's been 2 months since me and my ex boyfriend broke up. Notti my bestfriend has comforted me throughout the whole 2 months, he has been doing things to cheer me up. He has brung me my favorite snacks, drinks, movie and games.

Today notti was supposed to come to my house but I decided to surprise him by going to his house.

Notti has been complaining about how I always stayed home since the break. So I decided to his house, I got out of bed and got in the shower.

After I washed up I got out and did my morning routine then got dressed.

(The fit is the picture up top since wattpad wanna act like and asshole today😒)

I walked out of my house and got to walking to notti's. I got a notification from Instagram, so I went to go check it.

It was a dm from one of my followers had sent me, I opened the dm and saw it was a post from sugarhillhotakesbackup.

I tapped the post to see what it was.

(Like is said wattpad is being an complete ass right now so the picture sugarhillhotakesbackup post it up to)

(Like is said wattpad is being an complete ass right now so the picture  sugarhillhotakesbackup post it up to)

Sugarhillhotakesbackup: Looks like #NottiOsama confesses his feelings about to #Y/n. Apparently #Y/n and her ex boyfriend broke up 2 months ago, does this mean notti has his chance with his bestfriend y/n?

I stud there shocked, I didn't know notti had feelings for me. I hurried up to go to notti's house, half way there I seen someone looking down at his phone while walking. "Is that notti?" I whispered.

"Notti?" I semi yelled, the person looked up and it was notti. "Y/n what are you doing?" He said walking up to me and giving me a hug, "I was walking to your house since u said I was staying in the house to much" I said laughing and hugging him back.

"Soooo" he said looking to the left all awkwardly, "Is it true you like me?" I asked him. He started blushing but tried to hide it which made me laugh, "How do you know?" He asked.

"1 we follow each other on instagram, 2 sugarhillhotakesbackup posted your story, and 3 ong of my followers sent me sugarhillhotakesbackup post" I said crossing my arms.

"Damn, they on everyone's ass" he said chuckling. He smiled at me then stopped, "Yea I like you but Ian wanna say anything js in case you might not like me back and then ruin our friendship bc of it" he said. "How long have you liked me?" I asked, "Since we first met, but I tried to deny it bc we js met then. Then after a while u and 'name we shall not say' dated so I js pushed the feelings away and the u and him broke up so Ian wanna tell you then, so I js comforted you throughout the break up" he said.

"Notti you could have js told me" I said, "I wanted to but then u and him got together plus I thought you ain't like me so" he said.

"Let's finish talking when we get in the house" I said, "Yea" he said.

At his house

We made it to his house and he unlocked the door. We went upstairs to go to his room, "Wsp mh" dd said from his room. "Hey dd" I said, "Is that ddot laying on ya bed?" I asked.

"Yea he high asf rn" dd said laughing. "What you and notti finna do?" He asked, "We finna go talk rq" notti said.

"Ight" dd said, we walked in notti room and closed the door. I sat in his gaming chair while he sat on his bed, "Sooo" I said.

"But yea I liked you since we first met but ain't say anything" he said. "I like you to notti" I said smiling, "You fr?" He said semi happy. "Yes I'm fr" I said trying not to blush, "Y/n u dead ass or u js need saying that cs u need a rebound?" Notti said.

"Nigga ion play with people feelings" I said, "Yesss" he said jumping up. "So well you be my girl?" He asked, "Yes ill be ya girl notti" I said blushing and smiling made hard.

He came up to me and picked me up, he spun us around then stopped. We looked at each other then. He looked at my lips then kissed me, the kissed was gently and soft. God I've been waiting for this moment in forever, he broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Wanna wear matching pj's?" He asked, "Sure" I said smiling. "You still got the pikachu onesie right?" He said, "Yea I still got it but the last time I wore it was over here so it should be here still" I said.

He put me down and we got to looking for my onesie I left. "Found it" notti said coming out of his closet with his and mine.

 "Found it" notti said coming out of his closet with his and mine

We got changed and put the onesie on and went to dd room.

"What you doing?" Notti asked dd, "I'm on live" he said point to his phone. "Hey live" I said, notti sat down on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. Ddot gave us a confused face, "Wtf she doing on ya lap?" Ddot asked. "Nigga dis my girl now" notti said while rapping his arms around my waist.