❤︎Flirting with your brother prank❤︎ Dd

Y/n pov

"Notti grab my camera please" I asked notti, he grabbed my camera and handed it to me. I turn on the camera and started recording, "Hey guys it's y/n and told ima prank dd by flirting with notti and acting like I want him. Its 9 am right now so lets see how this goes" I said.

"Your gonna flirt with who?" I heard then I turned my head to see jayklickin, and ddot. "Ima flirt with notti and acting like I want him" I said, "You must have a death wish" ddot said to notti. "Ay is was her idea from when he pissed her off" notti said in defense. "Anyways now that yll know yll can't tell him" I said, "We won't but will hype up yll lil fake flirting here n there" jay said.

"Ok well now that they are in the prank let's see where dd at with our food" I said as I grabbed my phone out my back pocket. I called dd and waited for him to answer.

Dd face popped up after he answered on the third ring.

Dd: Hey baby

Y/n: Hey, are you on your way with the food cs I'm hungry

Dd: Yea I'm about to pull into the drive way

Y/n: Ok

I said then hung up, I grabbed the camera and ran downstairs. I heard notti and the others laughing, I ran past the living room with edot and dudeylo in it. I went to look out the window next to the door and seen dd pulling in.

"Yll look at my man" I said, I saw him get out the car and lock the car door. He had the food bag in one hand and his phone in the other, I looked up and seen me in the video and he started shaking his head.

I opened up the door for him and took the food bag out his hand and went to the kitchen to put the food down. "Damn no thank you" he said while closing the door, I ran back to dd and jumped on him and showering him with kisses. "Thank you dd" I said as I got down, I went back kitchen to get my food.

I got my food and went to the living room and sat down beside notti, dd came in the room with his food and sat down next to edot. "Y/n lemme get a fry" notti said, I grabbed a fry and feed it to him. Everyone was looking at us weird besides jay and ddot, "Aw that was cute" jay said which made dd side eye him.

"You never do that to me" dd said, "Well you never ask" I said. Dd rolled his eyes and just finished his food, I finished my food and was about to throw away my trash but then notti took it and went to throw it in the trash.

"That was sweet of him right ddot" I said, ddot hesitated to answer. "Yes it was sweet" he said then he smiled.

12am

Everyone was in dd room, while dd went live.

User: Hey bae
User: Dd you so fine
User: Finally I can make a new edit
User: Y/n You look real pretty
User: Y/n You should marry me (homie love)

"Aw thank you and idk if dd would allow that" I said, I went to go sit on dd lap and played with his hair. "Remind me when you come over to my house to do your hair" I said, "Y/n can you do my hair" notti asked. "Yea but don't have the things I need tho" I said, "It's ok" he said while getting up to go get a brush and comb.

He came back and sat infront of dd bed, I got up and sat on dd bed to do notti hair. "Notti and y/n look so cute together" jay read a comment, "Yea that's it for the live" dd said as he ended the live.

I put braids in notti's hair and got up, "Let's go shopping" Ddot said to lighten the mood. Everyone got up and went to go put their shoes on, everyone left out the house. Dudeylo drove his car with edot and ddot and me, jay, dd and notti got in jay car.

On the road to the mall

"Y/n You look real pretty" notti said while looking at me. "Aw you look handsome notti" I said, "Wtf" I heard dd mumble.

After shopping

We drove back home and when we got their we decided to watch a movie, me dd and notti said on the long couch while the other laid on the floor.

In the middle of the movie

I wanted to lay down so I took my slippers off and put my feet in dd lap and laid my head down on notti's lap. I felt someone looking at me and when I went to go see who it was it was dd, he was glaring at me.

Notti started rubbing my arm them I felt dd get up and cut on the lights, "Ok wtf is going on?" Dd asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked, "Don't act fucking dumb y/n" dd said while raising up his voice a little. "Don't raise your voice at her" notti said while getting up, "Stay out of it notti" dd said while getting in notti face.

"And if I don't" notti said while not being fazed at all, "This is not your relationship notti" dd said. "Well you ain't gotta raise your voice at her" notti said, I couldn't stand to look at this so I went to use the bathroom.

I came out the bathroom drying my hands I went to the kitchen to throw away the paper towel then I heard someone yell "Oh shit". I ran to the living room and seen dd and notti fighting, I went to go try to pull dd off notti while ddot did the same with notti.

"Dd stop" I yelled at him but he wouldn't, I tried to grab his arm but instead I got elbowed in the stomach. "Fuck" I semi yelled as I fell back in pain, edot rushed over me as jay went to pull dd off notti. They separated them and dd was about to say something until I whined in pain.

Dd pov

I was about to say something until I heard someone whine in pain, I looked around and saw y/n on the floor crawled up into a ball while holding her stomach. I rushed over to y/n and got down beside her, "How did this happen?" I asked. "You dumbass" edot said as he brung y/n closer to him. "Y/n was trying to pull you off notti and when you went to so swing on notti again you accidentally elbowed y/n in the stomach" dudeylo explained.

"Shit" I said, I went to pick up y/n and carried her to my room, I laid her down and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and seen that my nose and lip was bleeding. So I started cleaning it, as I was cleaning then I felt arms rapped around my waist. I turned my head  to see it was y/n, "I'm sorry" She said. "Why are you saying sorry when I'm the one who should be saying that" I said.

"It was supposed to be a prank but I didn't know it would turn out this way" She said while crying, "Hey don't cry" I said while wiping the tears awsy. "I should have never hit notti in the first place" I said, "And I didn't mean to hit you in the stomach" I said while hugging her tightly.

"Ow" She said, "Sorry" I said while loosing up my grip. "It's ok, but now let's get you cleaned up and let's go check on notti" She said as she finished cleaning my lip and nose.

She got done and then we went to go check on notti, we went to notti room and seen he was in his bathroom. Y/n went in first then I did.

Y/n pov

I went inside notti bathroom first then dd, "Lemme help you" I said while hopped up to sit on his bathroom counter. Notti gave me the stuff he was using, "Hey notti I'm sorry" dd said. Notti looked at me then look at fd through the mirror.

"It's alright" he said, dd gave notti a side hug. "Hey stop moving" I said, "My bad y/n" notti said. "Ight ma hurry up if you ain't tryna hear ya mom mouth about not being back home on time" dd said. "Ughh don't remind me" I said