❤︎Morning Sickness❤︎ Edot

Y/n pov

I woke up for the third time this morning from morning sickness, emptying my stomach from what I had last night. I hate morning sickness, and the worst part about it is edot is not here with me sometimes in the morning.

When he is not here it either means he is at the studio, his mom's house or with jay and the other's. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to eat sum breakfast.

I made me sum pancakes and eggs and had sum apples juice, after I finished eating I washed my dishes and went back to the room to take a nap.

A couple of minutes later

Not even a couple of minutes after breakfast, I had to go throw up. After I finished brushing my teeth again, I looked in the mirror. I seen that I had tear running down my face, I wiped them off and got undress to get in the bath.

After an 2 hour bath

After 2 hours of being in the bath I finally decided to get out and to try to take a longer nap. I grabbed my towel and rapped it around my body and went into our shared closet. I grabbed one of edot's boxers and one of my oversized grey shirts.

I put the clothes on and called my mom.

Mom👩🏾‍🍼

"Hey baby, what's up?"

"Mom, I wanted to know what can I put on my stomach without happening to empty it out a couple of minutes after I eat"

"Well, when I was pregnant with you, I had tried smoothies, I always made smoothies with blueberries, strawberries, raspberry, and apple juice. When you were in my stomach, you would love them"

"Ok, well, I will try that. Thanks, mom"

"No problem, baby"

"I talk to you later. I love you"

"Ok baby, I love you too"

I ended the call and went to go make the smoothie my mom said to try. I grabbed the blender and started making the smoothie. I grabbed the frozen fruits and a bottle of apple juice out the refrigerator.

I put the blueberries and the two other fruits on there then poured in the apple juice. I put the top on the blender and blended the ingredients, I stopped when it was a nice and smooth smoothie texture.

I had drunk sum of it to see what would happen. I waited a couple of minutes to see it anything would happen and it didn't. Now I know smoothies will be something I would have to drink in order to keep something in my stomach.

A couple of hours later

I tried eating something again so I made me a grilled cheese with tomato soup for lunch. I finished cooking and watched sum TV in the living room. Then I felt like I had to throw up again, I rushed to the bathroom and waited over the toilet.

I was about to call edot to see what time he was coming home, but then that's when it felt like I was gonna throw up I proped myself up ina good position because I know this is gonna take a while.

I started to tie my hair back then it happened, I had one hand in my hair and the other holding me up infront of the toilet. The taste of the food came up and it didn't taste good, my throat was slightly burning.

My eyes was tearing up, I was gaging nun stop but nothing came out. I finished, then went back to tying up my hair, then it happened again. But this time it was all water, no food no smoothie just straight up water. The tears that was forming in my eyes was rolling down my face as more tears came.