❤︎Smash or Pass❤︎ Notti

Notti pov

"Who's gonna be there" I asked as we got into the car, "Noti said a couple of guys and girls are gonna be there" ddot said. "Hopefully he picked sum bad bitches" dd said driving.

A couple of minutes later

Dd parked the car and we got out, 'damn this place big asf' I thought. We walked into the building and seen noti talking to sum of the dudes there, sum of the girls look bad and sum wasn't all that.

"Ight yll we just waiting on one person and her big headed-" Noti said but then got cut of. "Big headed what" this girl said while walking up to noti, "Yo what's good sis" noti said not wanting to finish his sentence.

"Don't switch up now" she said while rolling her eyes, "Damn no hi for your older brother" noti said. "Nigga smd you ain't finna get a hi from me cs of what you said" she said with a slight attitude.

"Y/n stop playing and give your older brother a hug b4 I tell you momma" noti said. "Nigga we got the same momma" y/n said then gave noti a hug, "Ight yll dis my little sister y/n, now we can get started" noti said.

Noti camera man started recording and noti did his intro. "Damn nigga take a picture it will last longer" dd said, "Nigga stfu" I said. "Nigga was staring into her soul" ddot said while laughing, "Damn yll dick riding" I said while laughing.

"Nah notti you jacking her huh?" Dd asked, Ian say anything but I just smiled.  "Let's get into this video, the boys will go first then the ladies" noti said.

No pov

Noti handed his phone to the first person in the boys line, the dude said his name then went over to the girls. "Pass. Smash. Smash. Pass. Smash. Pass. Pass" he stopped infront of noti sister y/n, "Gimme a 360 rq ma" the dude said. "Ew no" y/n said, "Why not?" The dude asked.

"Nigga she 14" noti.

(Ik notti 15, ddot 15 n dd 16 but ima have it to where notti was 14, ddot 14 and dd 15)

"Oh shit myb" the dude said.

Y/n pov

Is was 3 boys left, "Ight introduce ya self" my brother said, "You already know who it is" the boy said. "Nigga stop playing" noti said, "Its Dd osama" he said. I heard some girls beside me whispering, 'Where tf did noti get these girls from' I thought with a disgusting facial expression. "What's with the facial expression" I heard, I snapped out of my thought. I was so deep 8nto thought about these nasty ass grown women think about these boy who probably my age or one year older.

"Oh nun just thinking about some" I said, "Don't take this the wrong way but ima pass cs" he said. "Ok" I said, "Damn you not gonna asked why?" Dd said. "Why?" I said, "Bc ima put you on with someone" he said. "OK and that is who" I asked, "Don't worry about it" he said then walked over and gave this boy with the ski on the phone.

He passed all the girls then stopped at me, "Damn long time no see ma" a familiar voice said. "Do I know you?" I asked jokingly, "Damn you forgot about me dat fast" he said faking like his heart hurt.

"Nigga stop playing yk I could neva forget my twin" I said going to hug him, "Ik" he said. "Ight ddot yll lil reunion over w" noti hating ass said.

"Hater" I said and ddot laughed.

Notti pov

Ddot walked back over to us, me and dd looked at him with a confused face. "What" ddot said while laughing, "How do you know her?" Dd asked. "I been knew her for 2 years" ddot said, "How tho?" I asked.

"Her dad lived in sugarhill, so when she would go visit her dad me and her would hang out" ddot explained. "So noti and y/n got different dads but the same mom" dd said, "Yep her dad is really chill to" ddot said.