❤︎Jail❤︎ Dudeylo

Y/n pov

I was getting ready for a party my friend Melissa said she was gonna throw me for my birthday. I didn't want to do anything because my boyfriend taevin was in jail.

And we normally celebrated my birthday together ever since we got with each other.

But today was different, no one knew when he was gonna get outta jail, so that only made my thoughts on him being in jail worse.

As I was getting ready I got a text from Melissa saying she was outside. I put on my chain taevin got me from my last birthday then walked outside to her car.

At the party

Melissa pulled up to this club like building. "Please tell me its not at a strip club" I said while looking at the building. "Girl your boyfriend would kill me if I did that" she said as she parked the car. We got out and walked inside the building. I seen everyone I was cool with inside the building.

They all started cheering for me and I walked further into the building. I seen edot and bloodie standing in a corner talking so I walked over to them.

"Hey guys" I said while giving them a side hug, "Yo wsp birthday girl" edot said.

"You 18 now how does it feel?" Bloodie asked while crossing his arms, "Its ok so far I guess" I said. Edot phone started ringing, he looked at it then showed bloodie.

"Hold on I'll be back" edot said then walked away and answered his phone. Bloodie was smiling while shaking his head.

"What?" I asked, "Nun" he said while sitting down in the chair beside him. "Your weird" I said while laughing, "Nah you weird cs why you standing here talking to me when you supposed to be enjoying your party?" Bloodie said.

"Not to much on me now" I said, "Girl go enjoy ya party" Bloodie said as he playfully pushed me towards a crowd of familiar people.

"Jstar, Jay" I said, "Yo it's the birthday girl" Jstar said while giving me a side hug. "You feeling the party so far?" Jay asked me, "Don't get me wrong but its ok" I said.

"Missing a certain someone?" Jstar asked, "Yea" I said. "He'll be home soon don't worry" Jay said.

"Hopefully" I mumbled. I walked off to go sit down in an empty booth, everyone keeps saying he gonna be home soon but no one knows when exactly he is coming home.

I was scrolling on my phone watching my fyp, while everyone was partying, drink, and smoking.

"Get yo ass up" I heard someone say, I looked up and seen it was ddot. He took a seat down beside me and looked at what I was watching.

"Fuck is this?" He said referring to the weird tik tok that was on my fyp. "I don't know, my fyp be full of weird things" I said.

"So why you not having fun drink and shit?" Ddot asked. "Just don't feel like it" I said, "Nah it's sum else" he said. "She miss her nigga dats why she like dis" Notti said as he took a seat on the other side of me.

"Yll know ever since I met him we spent my birthday together" I said, "True, but he not gonna miss this one" Notti said.

"That nigga is in jail notti, how he not gonna miss this one if he in jail?" I said. "Ft duh" Notti said, I just rolled my eyes and ddot laughed.

"Nah but fr tho he not gonna miss this one I promise you that" Notti said and ddot nodded his head. I looked at them confused but I just shrugged it off.

1 hour later

I was sitting down talking to jayracks when everyone seen edot was onto the stage with the Dj.

The music stopped as edot grabbed the mic, "Yo yo wsg everyone" Edot said. Everyone started cheering, "Ight I got a special surprise for the birthday girl, so could the birthday girl please come to the dance floor" Edot said.

I was confused on what's going on but I seen jayracks smiling, but I got up and went to the dance floor and everyone mad a big ass circle around me.

I seen everyone had they phone out recording with was making me nervous and confused.

I looked at edot and he was just smiling. Everyone heard the entrance door open and looked towards the door. I couldn't really see because the lights were very dim.

As the person was walking close everyone started cheering, very mad me for confused.

I had gotten a better look at it was taevin, tears started forming in my eyes. I ran down to him and hugged him, "I missed you" I said while a few tears started coming.

"I missed you too ma" he said while hugging me, he pulled away from the hug and wiped away the few tears that fell. "They told you I wouldn't miss ya birthday" Taevin said while smiling.

Which made me smile, "Ma you finally 18, how it feel?" He said while looking me up and down admiring the black dress I had on. "It feels good now that your here" I said while smiling, "You look so good" he said while pulling me away from the crowd as everyone went back to dancing or doing whatever they was doing.

"Thank you Tae" I said, we sat down at a nearby booth and talked about how thongs went when he was gone.

Edot, and the others came over to where we was. "Yo welcome back my heart" Edot said as he dapped up taevin. "Thanks man how yll been since I was gone?" Taevin asked them.

"Shit been ight nun new" Bloodie said, everyone got to talking about random stuff. Taevin putted me onto his lap and rapped his arm around my waist while he was talking to our friends. I just let myself melt into him and let them talk, while the party went on. I'm just happy my man is back home and in my arms again.