❤︎If you go, I go❤︎ Dd

(A/n- This story would be based on what happened to me at school today)

Dd pov

Today was supposed to be a fun day but y/n seemed off throughout the whole today.

Me and her had 3rd period class together so I will ask her then.

3rd period

2nd period ended and I went to go meet y/b at her class, "Hey bae" I said kissing her as she walked out her class.

"We gonna walk around the school before 3rd then go to lunch?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

(A/n- Me and my friend has the same classes 1st, 2nd and 3rd period but different teacher for 2nd. We walk around our school when 3rd start cs we be in the only ones in class until after lunch)

We walked around the building then went to lunch, she went to go sit with her friends and I went to go sit with mine. I kept checking on y/n to make sure she was ok bc yesterday she hand told me her bestfriend wasn't texting her back and she thought something was wrong.

I went to class after lunch and she went to the second lunch (b lunch), "Today you have to take a test" the teacher said. After b lunch y/n came to class and sat next to my bc some girl was in her sit.

"You can't sit there" the teacher said, "Someone is in my sit" y/n said going on her computer. The teacher looked at the girl then back at y/n, "Well you can't sit there" he said again. Y/n looked at the girl then at our teacher and went to go back to what she was doing.

The teacher walked away and got a security guard to come in the class, "what's the problem?" the security guard asked the teacher. "She is causing trouble in my class" the teacher said, "Js move to a different sit then you can go back to sitting next to your friend" the security said to y/n.

She grabbed her purse and sat and the desk like table beside me and did her test.

20 minutes later

Y/n closed her computer and got up, she grabbed her purse and computer case and walked up to the teacher. Then left, I grabbed my stuffed and went to go leave the classroom.

"Where are you going?" The teacher asked, "To the bathroom" I said. "Well y/n js went out so you gotta wait" he said, "Well I got something of hers and she js texted me telling me to bring it to her" I said.

"Ok fine but hurry up" the teacher said.

(A/n- The part where dd made an excuse to leave is not apart of what happened to me. But the party where the teacher lied and got the security, and the girl in my sit is true.)

I spotted y/n down the hall, "Y/n wait" I yelled. She looked back and smiled, "What dd" She said waiting for me while laughing. "Where you going?" I asked, "To my favorite teacher classroom" She said.

"Where you going?" She asked me as be began walking again, "I'm going with you" I said looking down at her. "Why?" She asked smiling, "If you go, I go" I said while placing my arm around her shoulder.