❤︎Pain❤︎ Edot

Y/n pov

•Tuesday•

It was getting close to the baby's due date and there has been a lot of pain in my lower back, edot and the others has been doing bookings and little mini tours, while notti decided to stay with me to make sure I'm good.

●Friday 9pm●

I woke up feeling pain on my lower stomach, so I got up and went to the bathroom. I ran the shower water then got under dressed. Once I got in the water felt so relaxing running down my body.

Until I felt a gush of water run down my thighs, 'Did it just?' I thought to myself. I quickly washed up and rapped the towel around my body.

I quickly dried off and put on a oversized shirt and a pair of boxers on. Then I started feeling the pain of the contractions, which made me lean over in pain.

"Notti!" I yelled, then heard him running up the stairs. "Yo you goo- oh shit what happened?!" he said as he came next to me. "My water broke" I said as the pain gotten worse. "The baby coming?" He asked, I just nodded my head.

He quickly grabbed the hospital bag and and helped me to the car.

•At the hospital•

I was laying in the hospital bed, notti was holding my hand while he facetimed Edot.

Notti pov

Edot answered the phone and he was on stage.

E: Yo everyone quiet down rq

I heard the crowd get quiet and waited.

E: Everything good?

N: You gotta come to the hospital quickly

E: What's wrong? Something happened?

N: Her water broke man, she about to have yll baby

Once I said that edot was shocked. And it took him a while to respond but eventually he did.

E: Ight, I'm omw

Then he hung up. I put my phone in my hoodie pocket and wiped sum of the sweat the was forming on y/n forehead. "He said he on his way here" I said as I was wiping away the sweat.

Edot pov

After I hung up the phone I ran backstage to grab my coat, dd and the others followed me with a worried look.

"Mh you good? Sum happen?" Ddot asked me, "Y/n about to have the baby" I said as I walked pasted them. "You fr?" Dd asked, "Yea notti just called me, they in the hospital now" I said as I ran towards the exit.

Good thing the bookings was in new york and not nowhere far. It was already the end of the show anyway so I hoped in the car and drove to the hospital location notti sent to me.

•At the hospital•

Y/n pov

The doctors came in and was ready to deliver the baby but edot wasn't here yet, "In a about a few seconds Ima need you to start pushing" the doctor said. I felt notti let go of my hand and saw him leave out the room.

I wanted to wait a little longer for edot but I was in to much pain, as I was about to start pushing the door open and edot came in and sat his coat down on the couch. He came to my side and held my hand.

"I'm here baby" he kissed my forehead. "Ok Ms. L/n start pushing" the doctor said.

•After having the baby•

The baby came out and edot had a look of adorance on his face while looking at the baby, "Its a boy" the doctor said over the baby crying. "You did it ma" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Oh wait there is one more" the doctor said, the doctor handed the baby to the nurse as more pain came. The baby came out and I felt no more pain. "Twins, a boy and a girl" the doctor said with a smile. Edot was shocked yet he was smiling, "Twin?!" Edot said in disbelief but yet in an excited tone. "We have twins baby" he said then kissed me.

The doctor and nurse went to go clean the twins up and then came back and handed the baby's to me. "My baby's Zane and Zayonie" edot said, edot took his shirt off and picked up Zayonie.

I started smiling seeing that Zane looks just like edot, "He look just like you" I said while smiling. "She look just like you too" Edot said and he sat on the end of the bed. We heard a knock at the door, then it opened up slightly and it was notti peaking his head through.

"You good, you can come in" Edot said. Notti and the others walked in. "My niece/nephew here!" Ddot said as they walked farther into the room and saw the twins. "Twins?" Notti said, "Yea meet Zane and Zayonie" Edot said while smiling. "They look exactly like yll" dd said while looking and Zane and Zayonie.

•The next day: At home•

Me and twins have been released from the hospital early in the morning to go back home. The twins where asleep in between me and edot on the bed.
I started to fall asleep, the last thing I felt before drifting off to sleep was edot giving me a quick kiss on the forehead.